Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Daily Chase Account 04/05/2004

Guest ChaserUK

Howdy Folks!

Sorry but the weather is just not going to play ball today. We *may* get a chance of severe weather N Kansas, Nebraska and around Kansas City in proximity to a cold front. Precipitation is ongoing there at present and this could become more intense with daytime heating. As for here in Moore, OKC, the skies are yet again blue with no cloud whatsoever so I don't see much point in hanging around here. There is a pattern starting to develop however in that the ridge out W will start to break down with the jet reasserting itself over more S regions of the US landmass.

Will try and report back later.

Guest ChaserUK

Well today was another down day. Wall to wall sunshine and that was it. DP's today a little higher around 48 so they are moving in the right direction. As for frontal analysis, there are some chances coming up. Tomorrow and Thursday we have action up near the Great Lakes. I will see how things look in the morning and decide then on what to do.

Ended up in Okarche, north of OKC today to meet up with a storm chaser I had meet on UKWW. Swapped storm stories and I watched his video of a cyclic supercell in South Dakota last year that produced the most amazing tornadoes - 15 in all. Also managed to sink a few buds in the garden during the afternoon. Not entirely what I had planned for this years chase but it was a very pleasant day all the same. Now in Enid, OK. Ready to move North should the situation warrant it.

CURRENT LOCATION: ENID, OK

TOTAL MILES: 640

DRIVE TIME: 8 HOURS