Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Upload Limits

Posted

I take it I would be correct in assuming that once you reach the stated upload limit of 146MB you are allowed no more uploads? It seems fairly obvious but just wanted to confirm.

Edited by weather ship

Posted

I think so, but you could obviously delete some previously uploaded items to get some space back?

I have deleted some items OON, bit of a laborious job, but mostly it can't be done. It would seem the delete and edit facilities disappear fairly quickly. I was going to delete all the photos I've uploaded as they take up a fair bit of space but can't be done it seems.

Posted

I was going to ask the same, is it possible for somebody to delete all attachments prior to say 2009 or 2010 ?

I know I am being a little lazy but it takes ages sometimes due to my cra*ppy work connection... :)

Posted

To see a list of all the attachments you have uploaded go to Settings in 'My Control Panel' (click on your user name at the top right of the page and click on 'My Settings'), then click on 'Manage Attachments' on the left of that page.

I'm not sure what order the list is in but...from the help pages:

Manage Attachments

This page will show you all of the attachments you have uploaded to the community and the amount of space you have left. The bar at the top shows you how much of your allocated upload space you have used. Below this is a table containing information on all of the attachments you have submitted.

If you are running out of space, you can delete some old attachments by selecting the checkbox on the right-hand side of the table for the attachments you want to delete, and then pressing the Delete Selected button at the bottom of the table.

Posted

To see a list of all the attachments you have uploaded go to Settings in 'My Control Panel' (click on your user name at the top right of the page and click on 'My Settings'), then click on 'Manage Attachments' on the left of that page.

I'm not sure what order the list is in but...from the help pages:

Thanks for that. Will wade through that lot tomorrow.