Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

29th Sept 2011 Weather & General Weather Chat

Liam J

Posted

Temperature peaked at 28.3C, currently 21.1C with a light breeze from the SE. 29C is quite possible tomorrow.

Regarding this years weather, I'd have to agree that it largely it has been mundane, especially this summer which was very uneventful, cool and dull!

Posted

Nothing new to add to the discussion. Another superlative day of clear skies and warm/hot sunshine.

It certainly goes to show that these synoptics are not wasted at this time of year.

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Clear spells and warm last night.

Patchy cloud to mid morning, then sunny. Very warm indeed again, moderate Southerly breeze.

Min: 15.6c @ 0100

Max: 25.6c @ 1500

Dry yesterday and today.

Currently: Clear.

Temp: 14c

RH: 89%

Pressure: 1021mbar, steady.

Most boring year? Warmest April ever, coolest summer since 1988, hurricane remnants and now a record warm spell - not that boring to me.

Possibly going to be the driest year on record (at least one of) in parts of the Midlands..plently of interest this year!

Posted

a very grey miserable day, 18.4c (at 00.28) - no warmer in the day than overnight, 100% humidity and mist/fog/dampness all day

just as well that we made the most of the lovely sunny day yesterday !

Posted

Lovely. clap.gif

This year has not been boring with the snow, and even some thunderstorms, but I would say that July and August were in their complete cool and cloudy mundanity.

for sure it is a good year.I don't like heat in midsummer too hot to bear here in Paris but very much like warm spring and fall so i was served and in a good way

and on the rare days of thunderstorms here we managed good ones especially in june and like it too so not too boring

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and snow

Weather Report: Thursday 29th September 2011 23:50pm

Weather: Been a strange night weather wise, we have full clear spells and feeling very mild, but we keep getting these strange little mist patches creeping through every now and then, rather spookey but I like it :)

Current Temperature: 14.1c

Current Dewpoint: 11.1c

Current Humidity: 82%

Current Wind Direction: East (Calm)

Current Pressure: 1021.7mb

----------------------------------------

Today's Highs and Lows

High Temperatures: 23.8c

Low Temperature: 12.8c

High Dew point: 17.7c

Low Dew Point: 10.9c

High Humidity: 92%