Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Netweather Uk Winter Forecast. How Accurate Will It Be?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy autumn, hot and sunny summer and thunderstorms all year round.

The Netweather Winter forecast has just been released.

Do you think the predictions will go to plan?

Post your own thoughts and feelings about the forecast here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy autumn, hot and sunny summer and thunderstorms all year round.

The winter forecast hasn't been released - it's just our regular lrf which is updated every month - the full winter seasonal forecast won't be issued until next month.

http://www.netweathe...longrange;sess=

Oh, sorry.

I'm new to this site and didn't realise this.

I probably look like a complete idiot now.sad.png

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Tumble Weed moment....................................................................................@....shok.gifdoh.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and heatwave

It would have been a weird winter forecast without February?! smile.png

I think with these modern winters, November is the new February.

Posted

188 views already!shok.gif

Oh no. What have I done!fool.gif

Such a bad mistake.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

I would say accurate, Dec most likely coldest month, I would think warmer again from new year,

could still be the case though that some low lying southern areas will see no snow at all in 2011

Posted

Hoping we won't have as much snow locally as we did last winter (even though I love snow!!!) but I do need to get the the hospital at the end of December to give birth lol.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

Living in birmingham i don't hope for much snow because we hardly get any. I hope that changes this winter.

Posted

I would say accurate, Dec most likely coldest month, I would think warmer again from new year,

could still be the case though that some low lying southern areas will see no snow at all in 2011

Well that's f....d it then, less than a mile from the south coast, ain't no hope, for anything whiter than whitecray.gif

Posted

I certainly wouldn't give up hope for snow down here yet Dorsetbred.

As annoying as my mistake is, at least next month it means that it can finally be used properly.rofl.gif

Hoping we won't have as much snow locally as we did last winter (even though I love snow!!!) but I do need to get the the hospital at the end of December to give birth lol.

Congratulations - hope all goes well - we have a lot of December birthdays in our family - I am 14th, my brother in law 16th, my sister 24th and granddaughter 26th. The only problem is that birthdays at such times get overshadowed by Christmas. My daughter's method for my granddaughter was to have a "Summer Celebration" to compensate.

The only thing I can be sure about at this stage is that the daylight hours will be shorter than those in the summer with less sunshine and on average it will be colder than the summer with a greater likelyhood of frost and fog and there will be some precipitation in the form of rain, hail, snow and sleet, though not necessarily all of these.

Posted

Theres not really anywhere this thread can go at the moment until the forecast actually comes out, so closing it.