Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Tuesday 29th November 2011 Weather & General Chat

Backtrack

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold

A sign of winter... partly cloudy, strong winds and yet the temperature is at 4.6c... quite typical of a November night, but it's not clear and calm and I think it could get a tad lower if skies fully clear, but wind speeds should still be quite high. Lovely!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snowy Winters and cool, wet Summers

I know, it's rubbish isn't it!

In the last few November's we've had at least 2 ice days. This one has been exceptionally mild. Frankly it's annoyed the crap out of me. :(

It sure is rubbish. I remember one day when it was foggy and it didn't look like the temperature was going to rise above 7C, but then in the evening it only went and got up to 10C. Read my signature lol.

Also, over the last few days, has anyone felt like the snow and cold which was happening this time last year seem like a long lost memory as it's been so mild as of late?

Edited by Tellow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Temps dropped to 7.3C earlier, but is now holding steady between 8 and 8.5C. Certainly feels chilly out there, a pleasant change from the drab mild weather!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

Heavy sleet shower here. Temp 3C windy. It was 12C this morning.