Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales Cymru Weather Discussion Part 5

J10

Posted

well not a flake fell here last night or this morning ,it`s still drizzling !! someone got it wrong me thinks :sorry:

Posted

Yep - seems we were led right up the garden path and back again - models completely got this one WRONG!!!!!!! - we were all suckered in this time - oh well never mind - another day, another dollar - life goes on - this winter has really been a stinker - pay back for the last three that produced. There's always a chance of something wintry between now and easter - but it's doubtful it'll be any type of deep cold now as we get closer to spring and the sun gets higher in the sky! :fool:

Posted

Lovely scenes here with the sunshine.

post-1766-0-89899700-1328867416_thumb.jppost-1766-0-59229200-1328867429_thumb.jp

i was expecting there to be more than that amount there to be honest,but looks better than fog ha ha.

Posted

Yep - seems we were led right up the garden path and back again - models completely got this one WRONG!!!!!!! - we were all suckered in this time - oh well never mind - another day, another dollar - life goes on - this winter has really been a stinker - pay back for the last three that produced. There's always a chance of something wintry between now and easter - but it's doubtful it'll be any type of deep cold now as we get closer to spring and the sun gets higher in the sky! :fool:

yes i had a gustfull of this winter we have had to be honest,wet windy just like our summers lol,no lets get into spring now and sit out the garden with a couple of cans ha ha

Posted

Not interested after Feb. Soggy cold March sounds proper depressing. Although I don't want a blazing spring if it means another summer wash out again.

I'll be happy with dry weather from now on. Warm or cold not really bothered just no rain

Posted

Major weather forecast warning gone out for the period 15 to 17 of feb ,from a well known forecaster ,you have been warned lol.

Posted

Major weather forecast warning gone out for the period 15 to 17 of feb ,from a well known forecaster ,you have been warned lol.

oh dear, oh dear. Come on then. Lets av it

Posted

Nope a top level warning with snow especially west uk.WE shall see :lazy:

After yesterday's spectacular cock-up from the models and the Met Office - I shall take it with a pinch of salt!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: eira mawr yn y gaeaf, braf yn y haf

Nope a top level warning with snow especially west uk.WE shall see :lazy:

If they're forecasting heavy snow then I think I'll dig out my shorts and factor 50 and head down to Barry Island. Bitter? Cynical? Me? :nea:

Posted

Some back up from the fax charts looks interesting a moderate n westerly flow with wintry showers thrown in. Edited by keithlucky

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Weather

Some sleety/drizzle stuff here in Central Cardiff - temperature falling now 2.4C after a minimum of 1.8C overnight and a maximum of 3C this morning.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Currently 2.4C and had light drizzly rain just about all day, not a single flake to be seen here! Feels bitter outside in the wind, not a nice day at all!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snow, thunderstorms

hello just popping around the threads and came across your post, whats been said??

cheers fromey

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Rain turning a bit to sleet at times

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Weather

Snowing here in Central Cardiff - temperature 2.2C - thought it was a bit too warm for snow..