Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West Of England Regional Discussion Thread Part 4

Jane Louise

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

This weeks certainly going to be pleasently warm/mild, to which I can finally say good ridance to my sweater I've had stuck to me the last few weeks, BUT.....................

Are we going to see the sun?

What I see is a rather grey and very mild next few days with some drizzly rain at times! I would be much happier if the sun was prominent, to make the most of the mild air!

Sadly I'm not sure IMBY I will see a lot of it, which puts a slight meh on it for me!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Mr Data has opened a thread about Spring snow. If you watch the tv clip he's posted (past the weather forecast bit) there's a bit from Priddy and the Mendips in general - this is the April 4th snow Mullender and I were remembering the other day. What a day to move house!

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/72642-winter-strikes-back-early-april-2000/page__pid__2273449#entry2273449

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

And that video goes to show why I think it's strange that some people think once you reach the end of feb, that winter is over & no more decent falls of snow are possible, there's still plenty of time to have a decent fall of snow although I'm edging more towards looking for temps in the high teens rather than seeing the white stuff again this winter.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Hot Sun (but not at the same time!) 57m asl

I can remember a day in April about 4-5 years ago. It was a Sunday. Woke up at 8. Opened the curtains and it was hammering it down with snow. Ended up with about 5 cms. By 11.00. It had all gone! But our snowman lasted a week lol.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

I can remember a day in April about 4-5 years ago. It was a Sunday. Woke up at 8. Opened the curtains and it was hammering it down with snow. Ended up with about 5 cms. By 11.00. It had all gone! But our snowman lasted a week lol.

Sunday 6th april 2008

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Mr Data has opened a thread about Spring snow. If you watch the tv clip he's posted (past the weather forecast bit) there's a bit from Priddy and the Mendips in general - this is the April 4th snow Mullender and I were remembering the other day. What a day to move house!

http://forum.netweat...49#entry2273449

That brought back some memorys watching that video! Quite an amazing amount of laying snow for april. :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Well that certainly wasnt a High Pressure dominated day today! Wet and windy and cold sums that up!

Last time I listen to Gavin D! Lol!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Well I am not feeling this 'BBQ' weather today! 9.2c cloudy fogy and drzzly! :bad: