Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Stormy weather - Thursday 10th May

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter cold blasts, snowy Summer hot sultry thunderstorms

Nice pics MCT, same view that I had. We must have been not more than 5 miles apart. Disappointing day though, I am still yet to see a storm this year.

was that you in the red golf,,,

Posted

was that you in the red golf,,,

That was me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter cold blasts, snowy Summer hot sultry thunderstorms

That was me.

apologies for not speaking, silver zafira..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

I'm in a silver Astra and probably would have been seen parked up on the side of the road with my head in my laptop looking for storms :D

Posted

I'm in a silver Astra and probably would have been seen parked up on the side of the road with my head in my laptop looking for storms biggrin.png

I probably drove passed u, we will have to be more organised if the situation arises againgood.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

Shower after shower this evening - funny how we can catch really localised, moderate showers but when it comes to big thundery downpours - oh no, definitely not.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and stormy.

Well i had a drive with the kids to the quarry at South Ferriby and what a view we had no thunder storms but what a place and view this place had. shame about it been a no go regarding storms but i shall visit this place again just for the views if anything.....i was in the red rover covered in mud smile.png

Edited by Del Trott

Posted

Well i had a drive with the kids to the quarry at South Ferriby and what a view we had no thunder storms but what a place and view this place had. shame about it been a no go regarding storms but i shall visit this place again just for the views if anything.....i was in the red rover covered in mud smile.png

yea great views down there bout 3 miles from me, was down there yesterday for a while then i trolled back up to the bridge and had a drive up the A15 followed a very menacing looking beast but it didnt come to anything lol,,, oh well always next time.. Edited by syncmaster

Posted

Its a great spot syncmaster well for me anyway as its a bit low in Hull in my neck of the woods all thuo the docks give me a good viewing of what's coming across but up there your up there if know what i mean...cracking spot.

Del.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Windstorm, Thunderstorm, Heavy Squally, Blustery Winds

A thunderstorm can causes new development takes place on the upwind side, such as severe storms or supercells are likely to be building the new storms development with the drought conditions can causes problems with less than average rainfall above normal is failed all over the again and again.

The heaviest rainfall could causes new development warnings could take place on the next few weeks or months can liable lead to flooding with heavy bands of rains are soaking, just maybe higher latitude. These storms can produce destructive new tornado warnings, sometimes T3 or higher with the worse of the drought conditions are unlikely to be less than average rainfall. Just maybe El Nino with the warm weather conditions, perhaps.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

A thunderstorm can causes new development takes place on the upwind side, such as severe storms or supercells are likely to be building the new storms development with the drought conditions can causes problems with less than average rainfall above normal is failed all over the again and again.

The heaviest rainfall could causes new development warnings could take place on the next few weeks or months can liable lead to flooding with heavy bands of rains are soaking, just maybe higher latitude. These storms can produce destructive new tornado warnings, sometimes T3 or higher with the worse of the drought conditions are unlikely to be less than average rainfall. Just maybe El Nino with the warm weather conditions, perhaps.

No disrespect my friend but have you been on the beer? rofl.gif

Posted

View from South Ferriby

post-12197-0-56161100-1336803282_thumb.j

Edited by Del Trott

Posted

View from South Ferriby

post-12197-0-56161100-1336803282_thumb.j

Looks like u were up behind the cemex factory ah i was just at the front to the left of it,,,,