Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Monday 21st June

Paul

Posted

The sky is pitch black to the south and there have been a few loud rumbles of thunder :(

Posted

Extremely dark here in Hereford. The clouds have rolled in/over very quickly. Was a large mass of cloud and have heard 3 rumbles from it, the sort that rumbles for a good 10 seconds or so but I have seen no lightning. I think there's a big storm in there somewhere.

Posted
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL
  • Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England. 108.7m ASL

Just thought i'd let everyone know a stormcell producing recent CG strikes is close to Milton Keynes at the minute, heard a couple of distant rumbles of thunder. Looks like the worst is to the NW towards Northampton.

Posted a couple of Photos of this developing storm in the gallery 4 you all to have a gander at... :(

Posted

Downpour which lasted a good 35 minutes :-o Everything up there is moving in slow motion, Just how WF said it would be :D

Looking at the lightning detector hopefully it is moving SE.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Had about a 30 minute t-storm. Regular rumbles of thunder and about 3 flashes of intra-cloud lightning. I am sooo happy :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

TORRENTIAL RAIN, LOUD THUNDER AND BLINDING LIGHTNING HIT IPSWICH BOUT AN HOUR AGO!! at last- some storms :D:D:D:D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Two diffrent storms here in County Durham.One was at 5:34 pm other was 7 pm heard a few rumbles of Thunder and saw a few flashes of lighting in both storms.Hope theres more to come.

Posted

"Thunder, lightning and torrential rain just recently as i drove home from work. Roads like skid pans Only just eased off."

yeah had the same system,only while it was maturing,It had the same tracking as you seem to be so I would say it is a more matured version of the same storm I had.

Posted

Bloody portsmouth nothing but high cloud and blue skys :-x :evil: :twisted:

Adi

Posted

Some fine storms hear in Cambridgeshire today, infact, first real storms of the year. The first hit at around 3:20, some extremeley heavy rain and hail with very loud, frequent thunder and some sky lightning. Lasted for about 15 minutes, but another large cloud followed which brought a further heavy downpour and a few rumbles, but not as extensive as the first. A great day hear, Very happy, THANKYOU WEATHER!! :D

Matt

Posted

mkissed it al here just north of chelsmford. 3 miles either side of me had loads of heavy rain, not even enough to register here

Posted

Always the flamin' east as i said earlier,it is as if the storms develop then go mental over East Anglia and such like ..they must like flat ground storms that is it.. :-x or trips to the North sea :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Posted
"Thunder, lightning and torrential rain just recently as i drove home from work. Roads like skid pans   Only just eased off."

yeah had the same system,only while it was maturing,It had the same tracking as you seem to be so I would say it is a more matured version of the same storm I had.

Shame you missed it mate. Was a quality storm. Shame i was driving tho. If there a storm about it seems to find my car :D , perhaps i could be a storm trackers lucky charm if someone is willing to take me :D:D

Posted

Mark, I'll take you up on that if you fancy coming to North Essex / Suffolk or Norfolk one weekend when storms are forecast :D:D

Anyway as the footie was on tonight I headed home from London early and what a surprise at 420pm this afternoon, my first storm for over a month and a half :D:D:D

Paul Sherman