Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern Regional Discussion 27/03/13 18z ------>

A.J

Posted

Some light snow flurries every now & then here. Bitterly cold out temp is 4.4C Dew Point -0.1C Min 2C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)

Light snow here in frome

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storms, Heat, Thunderstorms

Some light snow flurries every now & then here. Bitterly cold out temp is 4.4C Dew Point -0.1C Min 2C.

Crazy the difference a few miles make, woke up at 8.30 too snow falling like a thick mist, soon stopped, flurries on and off all morning and now been snowing moderatly for the last hour. Nothing settling ofcourse, temp 2.0.

Posted

Crazy the difference a few miles make, woke up at 8.30 too snow falling like a thick mist, soon stopped, flurries on and off all morning and now been snowing moderatly for the last hour. Nothing settling ofcourse, temp 2.0.

Yep down here in the big smoke the weather can be very different to areas inland drinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: action weather

Snowing lightly here ,we could get some mod snow if area continues to move west .feels like the freezer outside today .drinks.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Much as I like snow, flurries don't do much for me, especially when they're accompanied by a biting wind. I've bailed out of work, frozen stiff and more to the point, bored, bored, bored with being bleeding frozen. I want some warmth NOW!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Much as I like snow, flurries don't do much for me, especially when they're accompanied by a biting wind. I've bailed out of work, frozen stiff and more to the point, bored, bored, bored with being bleeding frozen. I want some warmth NOW!

http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/brochures/caribbean/

;) ;)

Edited by AWD

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Can you wait another two weeks, jethro? Well at least, if things pan out as currently suggested by the MetO medium-rangers, it should be much better by then. good.gif

Posted

Snow at 4.1c! Only in very very dry continental air or convective days, somehow me thinks we're in the first option!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Lots of snow showers packing in accross central areas of region.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Can you wait another two weeks, jethro? Well at least, if things pan out as currently suggested by the MetO medium-rangers, it should be much better by then. good.gif

Another two weeks? Nooooooooooooo.

Where's a foot stomping, sulky smiley when you want one eh....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Hot Sun (but not at the same time!) 57m asl

Some heavier light snow showers (if that makes sense) here in christchurch. Nothing settling though. If only this was at night!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

It's blimmin typical that the day I'm not home, it snows! Grhh and I bet it stops by the times get back from sunny dry Wales!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

It's blimmin typical that the day I'm not home, it snows! Grhh and I bet it stops by the times get back from sunny dry Wales!

Similar for me I am at work just north if it in bristol and there is snow at home I heard from a friend say aggressive.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The fabled channel low

reports from the wife at home suggesting its "trying to snow". Love that phrase....anyway snizzle in April would never of thought that in the bad old days of winters past.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Another two weeks? Nooooooooooooo.

Where's a foot stomping, sulky smiley when you want one eh....

This weekend should at least feel a lot less cold with the light winds, the sun is strong enough now to make it feel nice enough, if there's any about this weekend that is lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy frosty weather Cool Sunny Summers

This afternoon has been like a true winters day of the past,(i know its spring).Since around one, snow on and off then bright then really dark with heavy snow settling then melting then drier then more snow ..the wind is so biting cold as well.Maybe this is the last hurrah of winter .But I thought that a few weeks ago.It cant go on much longer surely?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

Why has UKMO not updated on Meteociel since yesterday's 12z? Have defaulted on payments or something ? :-)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

light flurries off and on......probably a bit too far north here, with heavier ppn slipping away south westwards to my south

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: None - UK weather is always exciting at some point

Hi Guys,

Atlantic lows seem to be struggling to get in next week, on my phone app it has SW down for snow on monday. Main thread seems very hesitant to call off the cold, as some models have changed back to the cold scenario. Alot the changes still ahead with the models. I do realise though any snow will be very short lived unless a total "in the freezer" situation came into play. Missing the rain though, that said any weather is better than this cold and grey boring stuff.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: None Really but a snow lover deep down

Some light snow flurries over the last couple of hours. Decaying though as it moves SW with the sun breaking through in the last half hour.