Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

8th July 2004

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning
4_11_5.gif16_6_12.gif Thunder hear to my south and got threatening clouds. Me heading for :arrow: :drinking:

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

A storm currently about 10 miles to the SW of Chelmsford giving a few rumbles though by-passing here, another currently developing to the SE, which is downwind from here - though no thunder yet, looks like will give a heavy downpour soon. :angel: :twisted: .

Torrential downpour with a few flashes of lightning last night about 21.30 - caused some flash flooding around here - rivers still high.

Posted

Hi,

Got a thunderstorm to the west / north-west of me, just missed me though :angel:

Can hear thunder every 20 - 30 seconds from it and also had VERY heavy rain fall get us about 20 mins ago.

Hope we get a storm this evening?

Posted

Just had a good strom here - hardly any rain though. But a nasty black cloud overhead with some spectacular lightening ! The thunders rolling all around us it seems - more to come !! :angel:

Posted

Went out to pick a trailer up about 40 mile round trip.We drove threw two large storms CG lightning every 4 secs and loud thunder :-o There was a flash then instant crash very close.The rain brought visibilty down to 40 meters was at a crawl in the traffic till it eased :angel: a great hour and a half trip :D:(

Posted

Just drove home from Southend to Laindon thro' some very heavy downpours. Also heard some rumbles of Thunder as i was putting the car away in the garage. Cool :angel:

Posted

Hatrick for baldie 3 storms today :angel::D This the 1st one in cambridge that i seen tho today

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

the me is had one lightenings and couple of rumblies around 3pm todays! very heavy rains is cames.

mr baldie locks is very cute innits guffawwwwwww!! coochy coo's! is that u's leetle baby mr baldies? gufaawwwwwwwwww

Posted

Hello crazy good to see you bac posting mate lol the pic a mix of both of us lol he got more hair than me now hopein it would thunder while posting so i not gone of topic but it didnt :cry: looks like it could very soon tho :)

Posted

Just after 2pm there was apparently 1 massive flash of lightening, followed by three loud rumbles of thunder, about a mile away a tree was struck and blown to bits, lumps of the tree smashed into the windows of a house.