Cold?
IGNORED

Forum upgrade - info, bugs, support

Paul

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

Perhaps this site is the only one that does it then?

Posted

I don't see a problem with them in terms of them being upto date and a true representation of what the nmm model is showing for the timeslot. They also match the weather stations across the country fairly closely, obviously though it is just an overview so isn't going to show in complete detail all of the local temperature variations that there may be.

thanks - are the temperature profile maps generated from temperatures at the time from weather recording stations. I have started an individual thread which I have started under the heading "help support and feedback" - it seems strange that regional variations can go so far from being +5 on the temp profile map to -2 that I have measured at the same time !

Edited by sriram
info

Posted

They're from the nmm model for that timeslot, so are usually accurate when compared to actuals on the ground, ie they should give you a very good idea of what's happening.

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

For some reason, I can't seem to change the date and time format. Is it fixed?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

I'm not sure if this is possible, but with the way the "NETWEATHER BROWSE ACTIVITY" tabs remain available as you scroll down the screen, could something similar be done with the subsection tabs at the top and bottom of the thread? What I mean, for example, is the "Home| Welcome To The Netweather Community - Weather Forum| Help, support and feedback| Forum upgrade - info, bugs, support" options that are only at the top or bottom of the this thread.
Is there anyway to make them always available to select too, like the "NETWEATHER BROWSE ACTIVITY" tabs?

Posted

Hi Sam, I'm not sure to be honest as the top menu is part of a separate system in many respects. I assume you're looking for an easier way back into the forum area the thread is posted into?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Paul said:

Hi Sam, I'm not sure to be honest as the top menu is part of a separate system in many respects. I assume you're looking for an easier way back into the forum area the thread is posted into?

Yeah, that's what I'm after. It would speed up site navigation a little, make me that bit more lazy! It's no big deal, just might be handy.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

Just a minor observation. Editing a post you need to change the edit post button at the bottom to save or save changes rather than leaving as edit as you're already editing it and finished the job.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.
On 3/10/2016 at 1:40 PM, Paul said:

Not sure what you're meaning William, which date/time format are you looking to change?

I was wondering if you could change the date/time format of the date and times around the forum e.g. on posts.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I was just updating my signature this morning from winter stats to summer stats, and I noticed there are no options for changing the signature text colour anymore. Any chance of adding them back in?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk
4 hours ago, BornFromTheVoid said:

I was just updating my signature this morning from winter stats to summer stats, and I noticed there are no options for changing the signature text colour anymore. Any chance of adding them back in?

It is there..

2016-05-02.png