Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Current Conditions 7th - 11th

highcliffe2

Posted

The sun has come out in Bournemouth and only some patchy cloud. Overnight though, the weather is set to turn thundery as just shown on the BBC forecast :D But let's not be too hasty as things can turn very quickly just like the other week

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Currently sunny at 21°C (70°F) expecting Thursdays rain tohead back over us tonight!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

It did in the west. It hit you yesterday morning if you remember

Posted

Wednesday was very wet here also, as well as Thursday for a time.

Currently wall to wall sunshine! :D

Very warm, nearing mid twenties I suspect!

I shall go and check! :D

Posted

I had a day in Southampton today visiting my bro who works on the QE2.

It was beautiful there this afternoon after a misty morning.

Was probably fine at home but is now very cloudy and threatening ahead of tonights action. An exciting forecast to come home to. Looking on the tv forecast it seems the storms will be to the East/SE of the warm front.

Currently 16c.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

todays me is had cloddy mornings, sunny afternoons and cloddy over agains right near end of evenings arounds 8ish! very warm day! me wonder if the me got any thunders??????? :D:D:):D:( :cry:

Posted

currently dry, muggy mild, warm, humid and 16°C

Posted

Cloudy at the moment, got some heavy rain overnight. I'm not too sure if we got any activity or not because I went to bed at midnight :x

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Just started to rain. There's not much wind; and, what there is is from the South. Lots of cumulus build-up beneath/through stratussy stuff. Humid and 17.3C.

Posted

Blue skies at the moment and quite breezy as well. I've just been looking at the BBC Radar and those band of showers in the SW. The BBC did say there would be some showers, possibly thundery as well. The Countryfile forecast is just about to come on as well

Posted

Low last night was 15°C and the temp has stayed at 15°C all morning and into the afternoon partly to do with the cold front passing through currently raining

Posted

Just stopped raining and is clearing after a period of torrential rain and at least 2 thunderstorms in my area (see storm sightings forum)

Had been a beautiful morning.

Posted

warm here last night as well

NO STORMS THOUGH :cry: :cry: just heavy rain

20C at the moment

sun & showers

wind: 12mph/S

Posted

A heavy shower just went past about 20 minutes ago, BBC predicted wall-to-wall sunshine for me. On the radar there are some pretty hefty showers at the moment, wouldn't be surprised if some of them had thunder and lightning mixed in.

Posted

A passage of something frontal or trough-like passed through this morning and brought with it a strange occurence temps where 15C dropped to 13C and rose to 15C again.

Posted

last night me is had leetle bit rains then sunny at times. aternoonish wind is started pickings up big time then heavy rains. then sun cames out. afterwards got very very gusty all of sudden then heavy rain is falls for 5 mins and loud rumblies of thunders for half hours!!!!!!! no lightenings. lot of puffy clods in sky and dark purply cream ones iswells! yuk!!!!!!!! temp is 17.4c. looks likes me is got more thunders comings judgins by clods right nows!!!!!!!! :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

No T-storms :D We had an extremely heavy deluge about 1:30 PM though that was quite exciting because i was playing in a 6 a side soccer tournament and you knew it was raining but then i overheard people far away right at the other side of the park shouting "oh my god" i turned round and saw this massive rain band come then it hit me! What a deluge!! :D

Posted

peaked at 17C after that dismal display of temps earlier only reaching 13C at lunchtime but them rising to 17C quite quickly. Been sunny most of the day a cool W'ly wind though

Posted

A fine evening to cap off an interesting day, a heavy shower at 2:30pm, but mainly sunshine with patchy cloud. A notible breeze though

Posted

it was an interesting day here as well...... Torrential rain from 9am until lunch-time......then heavy rain until 5pm :D

currently:clear with blue skies :D