Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted

Some places over 1ft

Could be mega for some inland Donegal.

Ireland as a whole getting hit

Steve Murr has Sperrins in his top 3 for deep snow.....couple of the guys be happy about that alright

5D717FDD-2A14-4553-BDA6-D601DCF697AF.jpeg

Edited by Weegaz
  • Like 2

Posted
3 minutes ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

This appeals to me

Thought that :D

In all seriousness but, it really is looking like we could get a big dumping, country wide which would cause a meltdown in this country as per usual.

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, Weegaz said:

Thought that :D

In all seriousness but, it really is looking like we could get a big dumping, country wide which would cause a meltdown in this country as per usual.

Yes a big dumping which could be on the ground for quite a while!! We haven't had an opportunity like this since 2010. Models have been solid for days and continue to upgrade with each run. If any of the mods see this post........Can we have a nice fresh thread for this upcoming dumping of the white stuff. Lol

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, ronan said:

Yes a big dumping which could be on the ground for quite a while!! We haven't had an opportunity like this since 2010. Models have been solid for days and continue to upgrade with each run. If any of the mods see this post........Can we have a nice fresh thread for this upcoming dumping of the white stuff. Lol

New thread a good idea Ronan, will need one as come Monday i’d say the servers may crash.

Excellent opportunity, looking forward to it.....at level 12 out of 10 presently.

• Thanks 1

Posted

Having only recently moved to Ireland in the past 6 months have yet to experience real winter weather here yet. looking forward to radar watching with you guys. Streetlights don't exist out here in the sticks and haven't got round to getting the security lights sorted so torch will be at the ready for flake watch.

• Like 2

Posted
1 minute ago, Sussex Jules said:

Having only recently moved to Ireland in the past 6 months have yet to experience real winter weather here yet. looking forward to radar watching with you guys. Streetlights don't exist out here in the sticks and haven't got round to getting the security lights sorted so torch will be at the ready for flake watch.

Lol Jules I can just see you sitting at the window with a torch for hours on end. Make sure you have a load of batteries because as things stand it could be a long torch watch :rofl:

• Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, Sussex Jules said:

Still the lack of light pollution must make for great star gazing Jules

Posted
Just now, ronan said:

Lol Jules I can just see you sitting at the window with a torch for hours on end. Make sure you have a load of batteries because as things stand it could be a long torch watch :rofl:

Two black dogs at the ready. Any tiny flakes should show up well!

Posted
1 minute ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

Still the lack of light pollution must make for great star gazing Jules

Oh it's amazing compared to what I'm used to. Well when it's not cloudy!

Posted
26 minutes ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

Why oh why is there a pop up ad for breast enlargement on the top of the Ireland regional thread?? This better not be a subliminal message that things can go t*ts up!!!

Winner of the best post today goes to Mr Pomeroy:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted

So I reckon I have a 95% chance of seeing snow fall, and a 50% chance of some lying snow over here. If the 850s keep dropping like they have in recent runs, then those percentage will rise! Optimism is at an 8 year high, that in itself is a nice fuzzy warm feeling...

• Like 1

Just now, Rocheydub said:

So I reckon I have a 95% chance of seeing snow fall, and a 50% chance of some lying snow over here. If the 850s keep dropping like they have in recent runs, then those percentage will rise! Optimism is at an 8 year high, that in itself is a nice fuzzy warm feeling...

You know its good when Rochey has a warm fuzzy feeling about it :yahoo: