Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

Posted
26 minutes ago, andymusic said:

GFS 12z - no change freezing weather and snow incoming lol - THE FORCE IS STRONG IN THIS ONE LUKE LOL

GFSOPEU12_384_25.png

Interesting the Met mention very cold snaps in there forecast. BLOMIING COLD frigid air -10 uppers pouring south across UK

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Chart, Plot, Person

Edited by keithlucky
  • Like 1

Posted

GFS 00z op run not particularly wintry run - but still time for the mega up grades - ECM to come out now

edit:- ECM looking very interesting

ECMOPEU00_168_1.png

Edited by andymusic

Posted
8 hours ago, Loadsa2000 said:

could reply to this but would probably get banned🤭

Could reply to this to this I could get banned, get banned also lol - we could start the "GET BANNED" WALES CLUB LOL!

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, good sun at other times with appropriate rain.
6 minutes ago, andymusic said:

oooh errrrrrrrrrr - crikey lol

Presumably that’s where the uk snow has gone.  Maybe they’ll sell it back to us.  No, wait, they can keep it.

• Insightful 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, good sun at other times with appropriate rain.
14 minutes ago, andymusic said:

I'll just leave this here lol

20C0E7B2-7277-4374-93E9-8DDC4BA9A418.png

Crikey that’s a fortnight away!  I was going to ask if we were nearly there at nirvana day 10 yet, but guess not.

Posted
57 minutes ago, snefnug said:

Crikey that’s a fortnight away!  I was going to ask if we were nearly there at nirvana day 10 yet, but guess not.

that's the total amount for over a few days so it's not that far away - it's coming believe me

• Like 2

Posted

So again models topsy turvy ,models cannot copewith with  winds switching to a easterly after all these years still cannot cope with zonal reversal.

• Like 2

Posted
5 hours ago, keithlucky said:

So again models topsy turvy ,models cannot copewith with  winds switching to a easterly after all these years still cannot cope with zonal reversal.

yep certainly can't - we shall have a reversal and the 2018/2010 redux WILL HAPPEN lol

Gfs at 270 brings us a nationwide snow storm of the century 

gfseuw-16-288.png.833f45bb213dccc39571b3

gfseuw-2-276.png?12

gfseuw-2-282.png?12

Gfs at 270 brings us a nationwide snow storm of the century 

❄️❄️Buried Alive

Edited by andymusic

Posted
2 minutes ago, andymusic said:

UK WILL BE HAMMERED

C5F0002E-CABA-4BC9-8F6A-AD7C55F37A58.png

When?  

Posted
6 hours ago, Coilspring said:

This is how I imagine Andymusic. No offence, you are are a legend. Keep up the good work. 👍 Could contain: Photography, Face, Head, Person, Portrait, Adult, Male, Man, Finger, Hand

gensnh-0-1-192.png

e1cc953d-826a-4a06-873b-53532e50420e_tex

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH Run for the hills and hunker down - it's gonna be one hell of a snow party!

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 2

Posted

Although there's some chance of the white stuff, it looks like there's more risk of grey, damp and cold weather. The worst type as far as i'm concerned. Especially in spring. Horrible.

I hope we (IMBY) dont get a repeat of March 2013, that one goes down as one of my least favourite months ever. 50 miles north had lots of snow, we just had freezing grey weather. 

Edited by Cwmbran Eira
spelling

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold snowy winters, pleasently warm summers without the extremes
3 hours ago, Cwmbran Eira said:

I hope we (IMBY) dont get a repeat of March 2013, that one goes down as one of my least favourite months ever. 50 miles north had lots of snow, we just had freezing grey weather. 

I don't fancy a repeat of that either. Yes, we did have snow up here, sadly too much of it at lambing season. There were huge losses of ewes and their newly born with farmers trying to dig as many as possible out of the drifts to minimize their loss of income. Even the herd of otherwise very hardy wild ponies up on the moors above Penmaenmawr suffered considerable losses.  The longer the wait for late snow goes on the more I look forward to warming days ahead.

• Like 2