Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Please explain my weather?

rsj

Question

Posted

Hi i live near holsworthy beacon in devon, its exteremely important that i know the weather conditions as the work i do is outside and can't be done if its raining, for the past year i've been watching the weather radar and forecasts and tbh its  a bit of a joke,. For example i was watching the radar ten minutes ago  on the continuous feed which refreshes every 10 minutes or so  theres apparently no systems clouds or whateveranywhere near me but its been raining here for the last 30 mins? this happens virtually everyday the forecasts are the same, they say they'll be no rain in the afternoon where i am and  what a surprise all afternoon its raining!.

1 answer to this question

Posted
32 minutes ago, rsj said:

Hi i live near holsworthy beacon in devon, its exteremely important that i know the weather conditions as the work i do is outside and can't be done if its raining, for the past year i've been watching the weather radar and forecasts and tbh its  a bit of a joke,. For example i was watching the radar ten minutes ago  on the continuous feed which refreshes every 10 minutes or so  theres apparently no systems clouds or whateveranywhere near me but its been raining here for the last 30 mins? this happens virtually everyday the forecasts are the same, they say they'll be no rain in the afternoon where i am and  what a surprise all afternoon its raining!.

There is a front passing through your area now.

20231214_1240.PPVA89.thumb.png.43b815c898372b2223d169fdcbe858d5.png

Also, the radar sometimes doesn't pick up drizzly rain very well.