IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports: 22nd February

Guest ChaserUK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

EXCELLENT!

Snow now getting more organised and has given a nice covering. I'm hoping they will continue all night and all morning. It could be a dumping by 21ST century SE standards!

WBSH :unsure: :blink: :D

Posted

Just had a snow shower that lasted about 30 minutes here in Co Antrim. Snow is sticking but not deep (only a few mm) but a nice surprise, didn't expect it so far west!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, warm spring, hot summers - nae chance in Scottie though!

Have about 3 inches of snow now and its still snowing ------yipeee

snowman and sledging tomorrow early a.m.

a little over excited - i know i know but its great

Posted

Snowing quite heavily again :blink: - now settling. Is this the start of the main event :unsure:

Posted

Currently a light to moderate snow shower falling, settling but only a dusting at the mo. about 7 showers so far since I woke at 7.00 this morning. lots during last night though.

Posted

Woke up to a couple of inches this morning and it's been snowing on and off all day. There has been a near-total thaw, but several snow showers so far this evening.

Posted

3 snow showers lasting around 5minutes in Hereford. 1 Heavy.

Just had a weird bit of snow-was dry then it was like someone dropped a handfall out of the sky-didn't keep falling-just one load of snow starting at the same high level and all hitting the ground at the same time (hard to describe), but the flakes were huge and I now have a dalmation pavement. As soon as each flake hit the ground it stuck/froze-could do with a 15 minute heavy shower right now!

Posted

Snow showers here throughout the day. Started around 9:45am this morning with a light flurry, but gradually the showers became heavier and more frequent throughout the day, giving temporary dustings. The evening was dry for a time, before showers have pepped up recently, and one shower in the last 30 minutes has given a couple of cm's.

Archived