IGNORED

At Last Sheffield Passes 20c

The PIT

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

Taken a long time hasn't it.

Girlies on reception were cold believe it or not.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

20C here too at last! Lovely evening too out in the pub- still come home to my brother's gf with the bloody fire on. What does it take to convince people!?

Posted

It reached 23.8°C here today, which was extremely pleasant. However, the thing I hate most about these southerly warm/hot plumes is the night. Even at midnight it is still 16.5°C and the humidity is quickly rising. Plus as my room gets the sun late in the afternoon it is currently at a toasty 27°C and 59% humidity, its going to be so hard to sleep tonight!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

I love the warm nights! I can sit here at gone 12 with my large window wide open in just my pj's! Nothing finer there isn't!

Posted

yea nothing beats a warm tropicals summer night, I know it can be a pain to sleep in but all you have to do is open your window wide and not wear a duvet and its fine... <_<

As for Sheffield reaching 20c at last I recorded 20c on the 19th of March! over two months ago!

WBSH

Posted
Girlies on reception were cold believe it or not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know what you mean about women, they never seem warm enough and always complain about the cold if when it isn't. I mean my mum felt cold yesterday believe it or not! <_<

WBSH

Posted

My girlfriend is always always cold- I like my windows open as much as poss but she moans alot & wears many jumpers all the time! Altho her mum came from Spain so prob explains it a bit!

I'd have thought females would be warmer due to having, generally, more body fat..

Posted
My girlfriend is always always cold- I like my windows open as much as poss but she moans alot & wears many jumpers all the time! Altho her mum came from Spain so prob explains it a bit!

I'd have thought females would be warmer due to having, generally, more body fat..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And generally more hot air....lol...... <_< :):)

Tin hats on... ;)

GS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme

I think this needs moving past as cold girlies has nothing to do with with current weather reports.

Still short minis and skimpy tops are moving north across the country does sound better.

By the way we beat twenty again today just.