Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - 23th June 2005

roberthines

Posted

Storm brewing here in south west Dorset been rumbling away now for over half an hour just off the coast.

Posted

I'm nr Poole Dorset and have complete blackend big big big clouds to my right , covering as far as you can see that way ,

and blue sky to my left getting less and less blue by the second , very sweaty , and heavey,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'
I'm nr Poole Dorset and have complete blackend big big big clouds to my right , covering as far as you can see that way ,

and blue sky to my left getting less and less blue by the second , very sweaty , and heavey,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep it is looking black in Poole now - an anvil is now developing - can anyone tell which way this storm is tracking?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds
From up here the view is amazing - wish my digital camera worked!!!! the sky is black to the south and organge to the west - becoming dark over head now too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The sky is orange here too and the clouds look menacing. There were a few flashes of lightning to the south about 15 mins ago.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow (of course) Storms, Sunshine, everything begging with 'S'

It has gone incredibly dark - to the south west the sky is purple tinged with dark orange - never seen a sky like it - it is awesome!!! :o Still no thunder and no wind. Gone very quite !!!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder, strong winds

A few heavy drops of rain here, sky turning increasingly dark. Haven't seen anymore lightning though there are some rumbles of thunder.

Posted

Guys can we Please keep this area for genuine Storm Reports and not Chat, With tomorrow being an extremely active day i don;t want to trawl through 30 pages of Gumph

Cheers

Paul Sherman

Posted
my sister in broadstone poole reports lightning and long rumbles of thunder!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The sky is really heavy and 'black'. The clouds appeared to 'bubble' for a while. Now we have intermittent rain, fork lightning. I think the storm is moving North East.

Posted

After an hour and half of storm activity kicking off to the east of the Isle of Wight I can finally see lightning in the now blacked out sky.

Bloody hell I cant remember when I made my last storm report.