Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/wintry Precipitation Reports, February 22nd 2006

Osbourne One-Nil

Posted

Slight snow here blowing in the wind, temp 2.2c and it seems much colder than earlier this morning. Would not be surprised to see a slight covering come friday morning- here's hoping! :)

Posted

No snow here, unlike other members' reports from this region. But what there has been are bursts of icy sleet since midday. Heaviest around 13-14.00 when out walking it was sticking to my coat and not melting.

Posted

slightly off topic but this is good to see and I would think good prospects, in terms of snow cover, for a week or so at least?

http://www.cairngormmountain.com/cams/image.jpg

John

Posted

A light dusting of snow first thing this morning,which must have fallen in the early hours.

A few light hail showers(i refuse to use the word graupel :) ) during the morning and early afternoon.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter Snow, extreme weather, mainly sunny mild summers though.
A light dusting of snow first thing this morning,which must have fallen in the early hours.

A few light hail showers(i refuse to use the word graupel :) ) during the morning and early afternoon.

Just rain today around the m25 in kent and surrey, temp 2-4c.

Posted

Woke up to a little slushy covering this morning (100m asl) though at work (300m asl) there was a better covering. Over the hills surrounding Sheffield there was a good covering and on my way home this evening, the hills were still white.

We had persistant and moderate snow falling from 8am till around 10.30 am plus flurries through the afternoon. This didnt really settle though and slowly thawed. Top temps around 2oc.

Pics from at work this morning.

post-1042-1140644191.jpg

post-1042-1140644218_thumb.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

light snow flurries most of the evening, not settling though

Posted

Just glanced into the garden with the floodlight on and we have some very light snow falling, but I do mean very light!!! :D But I'll take that for now!!

Temp 2.7C

Dew point -2.2C