Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Day 17 Discussion

Paul Sherman

Posted

thanks for all the reports Steve, been a great few weeks reading all the NW chasing teams. have a safe journey home.

Posted

Ta Mick, dont come home till Sunday arriving Monday, but its looking grim now for the next ????? days so i guess its north towards Norman OKLAHOMA and a few extra days shopping till we go home.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

I drove by you earlier in a slightly hail battered red chevy cobalt. Beeped the horn at you guys. Not sure if you noticed :D I was trying to get through Brady before the storm reached. Didn't qutie make it and had debris flying around me. Looks like I just made it south of the worst of it, as when I drove back the way I came, there were big branches and shop signs in the road where I can just driven through. It was pretty intense though, considering I wasn't aware of it being tor warned at the time due to lack of data. (I'd kinda guessed it waould be though from it's earlier structure and wall clouds).

Posted
I drove by you earlier in a slightly hail battered red chevy cobalt. Beeped the horn at you guys. Not sure if you noticed :lol: I was trying to get through Brady before the storm reached. Didn't qutie make it and had debris flying around me. Looks like I just made it south of the worst of it, as when I drove back the way I came, there were big branches and shop signs in the road where I can just driven through. It was pretty intense though, considering I wasn't aware of it being tor warned at the time due to lack of data. (I'd kinda guessed it waould be though from it's earlier structure and wall clouds).

Sorry Just picked up yer post yes remember the beep, I had eyes the size of Dinner plates at the time lol that was way close we sat just outside brady when we noticed the rain curtains rotating so slung our hook right quick but like yourself we got caught in Brady trying to get out with Hurricane force winds and the real threat of getting MUNCHED! PHEW! THAT WAS CLOSE!