Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 22nd February 2004

Paul

Posted

Rain and sleety showers hear in Cambridgeshire this morning. Very cold and windy outside. I expect some snow showers tonight if i'm lucky. The winds a North Easterly so they should be blown down the Wash.

Matt

Posted

Snow showers overnight, light covering in Peterculter (where i live) approx 7 miles inland from Aberdeen

Posted

Welcome to NW durham snow - looks like you could have a snowy week ahead of you.

Rain/sleet showers in central London - quite a temperature drop in the showers so if a heavy one comes along I would be surprised to see some wet snow mixed in too.

Posted

Welcome to NW durhamsnow - you will certainly be living up to your name over the next week, your in a favoured spot, allready you are having snow, one of the first areas to be witnessing snowfall at the start of this upcoming cold spell.

Gloriously sunny in Oldham today, not an ice crystal in sight.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow
Welcome to NW durham snow - looks like you could have a snowy week ahead of you.

Rain/sleet showers in central London - quite a temperature drop in the showers so if a heavy one comes along I would be surprised to see some wet snow mixed in too.

thanks to u all for making me welcome here ill keep u all posted alll next week as im off work

regards

durhamsnow :):):)

Posted

Aww I was hoping to get a bit of that snow in Leeds, but the 3pm radar shows it grinding to a halt and almost fizzling out, so I won't hold my breath. :cry:

Posted

Light snow and hail showers here in Essex, bit surprised they aren't really showing up on the radar that well, could b some more tonight, perhaps a light covering

Posted

The clouds are really darkening to the east, so I expect we may see a light snow shower here in a few mins, probably the one Leeds got an hour ago, fingers crossed :D

Posted

Well what an afternoon - had a real whiteout coming back home this afternoon :shock: . All the cars coming towards me had totally white fronts & no number plate. The snow was settling on the main road, making it quite slippy coming down the long hill.

It's still snowing here, not a whiteout but a good steady fall, temp down to 0.9c....sorry 0.8c :roll:

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

lot of bad gales last night and thees mornings. at 11.50am the me is had bad hail shower. then it is cleared and sun is cames out and then cloddy and then sunnys and then at 3.30pmsm it is sleeted for a min or two and then sun is stayed out and sky cleared and mega cold! last 3 days temps is been in minus figs! daytime temps is been the very low iswells and frightfully colds!

Posted

Just had a very heavy snow shower hear in Cambridgeshire, snow is now on the ground, a light sprinkeling. Cloudy again.... The snow showers are coming in off the Wash, i might be in for a good night :!:

Matt

Posted

Had a nice blustery snow shower in Norwich a short while ago. White on the ground for a while, but now melted. Hope it isn't too icy tomorrow!