Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Netweather Storm Chase Bbq

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Hi Tom

Doing great thanks, sorry i couldn't make the BBQ. Might make the chase in may/june if i'm lucky...

Did you get the DVD by the way? Not sure if its been sent yet, it might still be sitting next to the front door :)

Hi Ross

ve

Nice to hear you are ok. Hope you can get chasing. DVD didn't arrive so I guess must be by your front door. Naughty chap!. I still have a lot of work to do on highlights mysellf.

Tom

Cheers Tom, you are a star!good.gif

No problem Craig.

It seems that there is another insurance company that also do storm chasing cover. See other messages.

Tom

Posted

Some video from the BBQ. Its mostly mostly the usual suspects playing around with the trampoline and basketball, but hey I was very very drunk so didn't have the camera out much.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Some video from the BBQ. Its mostly mostly the usual suspects playing around with the trampoline and basketball, but hey I was very very drunk so didn't have the camera out much.

Its a shame there is no footage of the 'panic' when John didn't come back! Initially anyway :D

Posted

Its a shame there is no footage of the 'panic' when John didn't come back! Initially anyway :cray:

LOL I didnt realise. I lost my bearings when I got out the other side and got a bit lost. Took me bout 15 mins to get back. Deirdre just told me now.

Good night though Harry.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

LOL I didnt realise. I lost my bearings when I got out the other side and got a bit lost. Took me bout 15 mins to get back. Deirdre just told me now.

Good night though Harry.

Yeah, good video, good time and good memories! :)