Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

The No Snow Club

Cookie

Posted

Similar to the great no storms club.

A club for all those wanting snow but just no getting it.

For those who sit hoping and praying for snow but just don't get any.

For those who fear they are alone as everyone around them gets snow.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Bloody Midlands...rubbish place for snow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Had a flurry today, but we need a good foot or two of snow please

Posted

Totally Fed Up as usual.... I must learn to grow up and stop being such a big kid..... I get soooooo excited when I hear the word snow and somehow manage to get it into my head that great britain in a very very small place and we will all get it. Not even a wiff or sniff here as per usual. I must move by next winter as I don't think I can take much more dissappointment.. on a brighter note, its christmas, i have no pressies yet, no food and no money... Oh happy days.. lol live in Magor south wales, must be one of the worst areas for snow. over and out a very depressed alijoe. OH If i win the Euro millions tommorow I will be off to the alps... lets live in hope. lol

Posted

Ha ha! Try living where I do, looking absolutely perfect for snow out there at the month but it is forecast to just skirt by by 50 miles or so. Got to laugh! :-)

Posted

Having trawled thru the models, looks like I've got a fair wait before I see so much as a flake! Met even give me rain for tomorrow night!! Think I may be fairly lonely on this thread come Sunday :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Meto said it would reach me this morning for me to wake up and find a last min down grade and it wont make it this far west. wallbash.gifaggressive.gifhelp.gif

Posted

Not. A. Single. Flake!

Kids soooo disheartened. Very starry clear night - temp at the moment -1.9 and yet barely a frost on the cars or grass. Very very windy though. Totally fed up. Grump.

nonono.gif

South Toaday forecast has just said Banbury may get some later on but I wont hold my breath!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
:p NW midlands worst place for snow, did have a good snow shower yesterday gave a dusting, but from now on looking dry

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Had a very light flurry here yesterday which was unexpected, other than that nothing.

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

One of the worst north east/east kent forecasts ever to come out of the met office , a laughing stock as far as im concerned.

No snow , just rain/sleet on a hill!

Posted

No snow here either ...... it is the middle of summer so it's hardly surprising! :)

We did get some hail at the start of the week which fell as snow on the mountains but that has now all melted. There is still snow to be found on the southern Alps.

Edited by Scarf-Carrot-Coal

Posted

How do you think I feel...I'm classed as being in the East and North of the Uk, yet get absolutely nothing (well,nothing worth writing about!)biggrin.gif

Bring back the 2 day topplers as they actually deliver!

Posted

I know we weren't supposed to be in the firing line really, but so many of the NW snow risk charts showed us with 75%, even 80% chance of snow over the past few days. What do we get......1 poxy flurry for about 2 minutes yesterday afternoon. :clap::cray:

Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge.

I WANT SOME SNOW. AND I WANT IT NOW. AND ON CHRISTMAS EVE. AND ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

Sorry, peeps, I should try to contain it a bit better. Stiff upper lip and all that! :w00t:

:clap:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Im joining this-The SE always has everything and the media love to talk about it plainly because its the SE.

I should be out of this tomorrow but im fed up of the charts and forecasts suggesting snow to then get sod all. :clap:

Posted

Just a dusting yesterday and nothing substantial on the horizon. However at least there's potential for fun next week.

Posted

Im joining this-The SE always has everything and the media love to talk about it plainly because its the SE.

I should be out of this tomorrow but im fed up of the charts and forecasts suggesting snow to then get sod all. :D

I know, when it snows in the north east or midlands there is very little reporting, but when its in east anglia its all over the news! I've seen the pictures on the news, and the roads are covered by a whole mm of snow! How do they live in those treacherous conditions

Posted

I know we weren't supposed to be in the firing line really, but so many of the NW snow risk charts showed us with 75%, even 80% chance of snow over the past few days. What do we get......1 poxy flurry for about 2 minutes yesterday afternoon. :p:D

Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Moan. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge. Whinge.

I WANT SOME SNOW. AND I WANT IT NOW. AND ON CHRISTMAS EVE. AND ON CHRISTMAS DAY.

Sorry, peeps, I should try to contain it a bit better. Stiff upper lip and all that! :80:

Patience snow for you saturday tea time 3 to 5cms.

:lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny summers, cold snowy winters

But for a 5 min flurry yesterday afternoon, nothing....even worse when the meto have Gloucestershire under a yellow alert, I had hoped that would lead to at least a dusting if nothing else. Fully expect to remain in this club for a while yet.