Posted

Oh another snow shower just started :yahoo:

Much more to come yet Callie:

post-6667-12658121955217_thumb.png

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

0C at manston airport , that's much colder than the met/gfs !!. Show's how far out temp's and dp models are :yahoo: :yahoo:

Posted

0C at manston airport , that's much colder than the met/gfs !!. Show's how far out temp's and dp models are :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi there

My weather station down here in ramsgate is showing -0.7c, with a windchill of -4c, unfortunately my dewpoint reading has packed up and we must have aprox 25-30mm snow :yahoo:

Posted

Air temps @14.00 hrs :

Rdtlmett.gif

Dew points @14.00 hrs:

Rdtlmetd.gif

Satrep @13.45 hrs:

ASII_20100210_1345.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

hi all!

been reading posts ,enjoyed the snow shrs this morning here and nice to see alot of us snow lovers are seeing them, its eased of around south london areas/n-surrey but im watching those around ipswich area drunk.gif looks like they have our name on

Edited by nimbilus

Posted

Here we go again :yahoo:

- Partly cloudy skies to my west towards west,north kent with hardly any snow showers :yahoo:

Edited by neilsouth

Posted

hammering it down in dover, three heavey showers since 1 pm. hope i get some lamp post watching in later....

:yahoo: Where are you????? (can you stick your location in your profile ta!!! :yahoo: )

Posted

wow , huge 50p flakes , gusts.. Looks mental outside all the grass is white now :yahoo:

flysurfer , possibly but its due to last into tomorrow morning. We shall see

EDIT , Haven't seen snow like this since i moved here a good 4+years ago... It's blasting across the sky and across the ground , making it difficult to see further down the road!. It really does give the impression of a small blizzard outside

Edited by neilsouth

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Been snowing heavy here in Rochford for the last 15 mins, settling on grass, paths etc nicely, think I see blue sky though now coming from the north east nonono.gif

Posted

Been snowing heavy here in Rochford for the last 15 mins, settling on grass, paths etc nicely, think I see blue sky though now coming from the north east nonono.gif

Looks like the stuff that just hit you is on its way to me in Strood! yahoo.gif also looking on the radar, looks like you've got a few more heavy showers on your way before a little break in the showers then more later!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

new METO WARNING! FOR EAST ANGIA so surrey and london should get some heavy ones as can be seen on radar heading our waydrunk.gif ,most thinking kent only, as we know things change and they have!cold.gifcold.gifcold.gif

Edited by nimbilus

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Looks like the stuff that just hit you is on its way to me in Strood! yahoo.gif also looking on the radar, looks like you've got a few more heavy showers on your way before a little break in the showers then more later!

Yes I agree thats the way Im seeing it, up until now only had a brief shower this morning here, but looking at the radar they have really beefed up this afternoon, heres to more drinks.gif

Guest FireStorm

FINALLY back home after being out since 7am in a bitterly cold day.

Started snowing around 8am, and at almost 9am the most amazing amount of snow falling.. my black trousers were white in the space of 5minutes. it was beautiful. Now partly cloudy and not looked at the charts or radar.. We all looking good today??

I'm very happy to see snow reports coming in today as my yesterday prediction!!!! Very thankful i made a good call i think.

hurrah for everyone whos had snow todaydrinks.gif

Posted

Interesting school run! Left the house at 2pm with barely a dusting and popped into shops...came out 5 mins later to heavy snow and a cm or so. It's continued snowing since (just stopped now) and have had a 1-2 inches with roads an icy mess people sliding and wheel spinning everywhere

More please! :D:rolleyes:

Posted

Posted

Yayy!!! Essex has gone orange on the met office website!! :D

Am I right in thinking there is more activity in the north sea than was predicted? Looks to be lots of showers out there on the radar this afternoon, I've got everything crossed that some make it to me :rolleyes: