Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Yorkshire, Lincolnshire And The Pennines Cold Spell Discussion

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

Looks like another half an hour or so of heavy snow here. Got a reasonable covering this morning, which melted, then another covering this evening. Hoping for an inch or two over the course of the night, although I don't see too much following up on this current band so that may be a touch optimistic...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 6ft snow or 30°C sunshine...

Woken up this morning to a beautiful crisp sunny day. A few flakes of snow have fallen in the night so there a dusting on the car, but no more than that. It is cold though - one of those morning to take the dog for a walk (if I had one! LOL) :pardon:

Seems to be a lot of folks from the East on here lately - obviously a few over in the West are not liking whats happening weather-wise! Really chuffed some are still getting decent falls of the white stuff. I notice that the forecasts appear to have it coming further inland from tomorrow - any guesses as to how much we'll end up with here on the Western edge of Yorkshire? It'd be lovely to see out winter with a bang! :unsure:

Edited by Snowday

Posted

quite a few parts of the local area will have more than a dusting tomorrow I would venture to suggest.

Its quite amusing reading the reams of chat on the model thread about Tuesday onwards but barely any mention of an event for some in the middle of the country within the next 12-15 hours!

Edited by johnholmes