Cold?
IGNORED

Today's Weather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Lovely sunny day & feeling very warm.

Temp 24.4c

Posted

A sweltering 27.1c here, wall to wall sunshine with the odd cloud in the distance, so far very sunny and hot. Forecast high of 27.c for Leeds, looks about right, might reach 27.5c but it will be getting cooler in a few hours.

Edited by 10123

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Temp just hit 26.7C, would be nice for some nice afternoon thunderstorms, but i dont think we will get any of those here till atleast next month! <BR><BR>Edit: It hit 27.3C @15:30 for a very short while, now its slowly dropping, currently 26.8C

Edited by Deepsnow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Thunderstorms

its near 28c there now i doubt its that warm. If it reaches 30c we all know its in the sun.

Not only that it's 1100 feet above sea level aswell.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

Perfect summers day. Feeling warm but with the most refreshing of breezes. 21.8c. The past two days have seen it cool off quite rapidly in the evening so hopefully today the warmth will hang on a little longer.

Posted
  • Location: Coleraine,Macosquin,County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
  • Location: Coleraine,Macosquin,County Londonderry, Northern Ireland

typical!! we got upto 25c here then a sea breeze came in and took us down to 24c, we could've got at least 26c here. This has been happening the whole time in this spell. its a typical thing to happen to me.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Hehe - makes me chuckle seeing posts saying "Aaaaarrrrghhh! 26C and HUMID, enough, I can't take it, I'm dieing, put me out of my misery" :rofl:

Lol - this is nothing more than an extremely pleasant and well deserved warm spell after a harsh winter, even if the BBC wish to call it a 'hot spell'...hardly.

Edited by Harry

Posted

Reached 28.5 c here currently 26 c . So so humid but quite cloudy but it hasn't made a difference getting sunburnt. I feel a storm brewing too.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Temp:

24.1 °C (not sure what the max was earlier too busy enjoying it to look !)

It has been Clear & Sunny all day with a gentle breeze - perfect !

Humidity:

29%

Dew Point:

5 °C

Wind:

8.0 km/h / 2.2 m/s from the ENE

Wind Gust:

11.3 km/h

Pressure:

1027.0 hPa (Steady)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

24C unbroken sunshine, nice and comfortable

Posted

another wonderful day, unbroken sunshine, not much breeze but with 'nice' dew points, never above 12.5C, and a max temp of 27.7C, so the warmest day since 2 July 2009, and the 3rd day running over 26C

Posted

its near 28c there now i doubt its that warm. If it reaches 30c we all know its in the sun.

I am not using that website www.buxtonweather.co.uk because some of its readings are definitely over exposed. None the less my personal sensor reported a high of 26.2C here today (buxtonweather.co.uk said 27.9C - seems too high). Yesterdays figure of 31 was clearly wrong.

I would say 26 isn't unreasonable given Manchester has managed 27C (it seems the elevation doesn't come into play as much in conditions like this).

Edited by RichardR

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

I thought the temp was going to drop, but actually climed to 27.6C, currently 27C with a bit of a breeze.

Posted
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand
  • Location: Otford/Sevenoaks, NW Kent (Approx. 100m asl); Hometown - Auckland, New Zealand

typical!! we got upto 25c here then a sea breeze came in and took us down to 24c, we could've got at least 26c here. This has been happening the whole time in this spell. its a typical thing to happen to me.

I might be hallucinating here but are you actually COMPLAINING about getting up to 25C?! What makes it even more bizarre is that you live in Northern Ireland - hardly renown for heat, I'm sure 25 isn't very common that far north, especially considering its May. Rather than making a deal out of it that you didn't get to one degree higher (which actually would make hardly any difference at all to the feel of it) why don't you just enjoy the lovely, impressively above average and settled weather like the overwhelming majority of others are on this forum.

I only managed 22C here with cloudless skies due to a sea breeze here in the South-east, where heat is much more common, and it was an absolutely stunning day and I'd gladly take it day after day. It really is quite ridiculous to complain about the semantics of not getting to a certain temperature, just be glad with what we've got after such a cold winter and cool may!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

I might be hallucinating here but are you actually COMPLAINING about getting up to 25C?! What makes it even more bizarre is that you live in Northern Ireland - hardly renown for heat, I'm sure 25 isn't very common that far north, especially considering its May. Rather than making a deal out of it that you didn't get to one degree higher (which actually would make hardly any difference at all to the feel of it) why don't you just enjoy the lovely, impressively above average and settled weather like the overwhelming majority of others are on this forum.

I only managed 22C here with cloudless skies due to a sea breeze here in the South-east, where heat is much more common, and it was an absolutely stunning day and I'd gladly take it day after day. It really is quite ridiculous to complain about the semantics of not getting to a certain temperature, just be glad with what we've got after such a cold winter and cool may!

I completely agree. Frostyjoe, enjoy what you had. You always seem to go on about temperatures for some reason but dont complain and get outside and enjoy it!

Northern Ireland really isnt the place if you want heat much so i'd happily take 25c where you are. Come over here if you want higher temps. :rofl:

Edited by Blizzards

Hehe - makes me chuckle seeing posts saying "Aaaaarrrrghhh! 26C and HUMID, enough, I can't take it, I'm dieing, put me out of my misery" :rofl:

Lol - this is nothing more than an extremely pleasant and well deserved warm spell after a harsh winter, even if the BBC wish to call it a 'hot spell'...hardly.

I appreciate 26C isn't hot in Kent, but it is in Scotland :)

Posted

what on earth do you expect if there are light winds and you are relatively close to the sea?

Posted

Highest temp here today reached 16.5c warmest temp so far this year.

I hope for your sake you are a cold weather fan, don't think I could stand living in such a cool/cold place.