Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Indoor Temps

Wilxy

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Its amazing what sunshine through a window can do, ive not used heating yet(windows kept shut but i have a inflow airfan), on monday my flat was cold and i was cold and i have a cold, when i went out with 2jumpers on the air felt warmer than my flat! but today the sun warmed it up and outside felt cold and of course it is but i think its best to use heating is you feel really cold, as long as the sunshines i dont need it on, but another cloudy cold day making me cold indoors it may go on! (must get a indoor thermometer) i was once in an old place were i could see my breath indoors, that was a few years ago..

Posted

Its amazing what sunshine through a window can do, ive not used heating yet(windows kept shut but i have a inflow airfan), on monday my flat was cold and i was cold and i have a cold, when i went out with 2jumpers on the air felt warmer than my flat! but today the sun warmed it up and outside felt cold and of course it is but i think its best to use heating is you feel really cold, as long as the sunshines i dont need it on, but another cloudy cold day making me cold indoors it may go on! (must get a indoor thermometer) i was once in an old place were i could see my breath indoors, that was a few years ago..

also i love those evenings where u can just snuggle up to fire with ya cat watching x factors, lights down kids in bed and a nice choccky digestive biscuit to dunk in ya bunk as we proud english call it. me and my wife cant wait for xmas its gonna be good this year because i want one of those new ipads you know the ones that move about, you should no hehe.

oh anyone know sarah sugden off emmerdale, the ginger who has a face like an avatar off avatar movie. ta

every morning i wake up and its bloody freezing cannot get out of bed and wow nice life story sounds like my perfect night in and yes i know sarah sugden but is this relevant???

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot dry summers and very mild winters

The whole house had dropped to 12.5C this morning apart from a spare bedroom where I keep the door shut which is currently 10.3C.

Posted

Gone below 10 degrees in the house first time this winter, so obviously the heating will need to be on.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms, Warm summer evenings

18.3C and steady in here at the moment

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Dropped to 15.6c before the heating came on this morning (that's around 7 hours cooling from being heated to 21c last night).

Taken the sensor to the office for an experiment to see temps here... was 17c when I got here now 21.4c with no heating on - just some sun + bodies + computers...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

17.4C in the sitting room in my apartment in Cork, which is fine for me. Got down to 16.6C this morning which was the lowest since last Spring.

Still haven't had to use the heating, though I imagine I will soon enough as my girlfriend ain't really a fan of sitting in the cold!

Posted
  • Location: Crocketford nr Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway 124m a.s.l
  • Location: Crocketford nr Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway 124m a.s.l

19.6c here in the bedroom, humidity seems a bit dry at 49%.

Posted

The temperature hasn't gotten above 17.3C today so far, after a low this morning of 15.9C. May finally have to stick the heating on this evening!

Posted

I woke up at 4am and my bedroom was down to 11.5C. Still toasty under my thick quilt though.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

At 6am this morning with the heating switched off since 10pm: Living room 12.2C, hallway 11.5C and bedroom 12.5C

Posted

Lowest so far this Autumn has been 14.3C. Currently 17.9C, which is fine with me!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

House dropped below 15c (14.4c in fact) for first time yesterday evening just before I got in. That howling cold east wind strips the place of heat rapidly. Bedroom was at 12c which is too chilly for us!

Posted

Arrived home this evening and the living room was 11.5C, kitchen 10.5C and bedroom 10.7C. Hopefully temps shouldn't drop so low tomorrow if there' a few hours of sun.

Posted

About 17.5c generally.

Dreading my wife retiring early next year as she will want the heating on even though I manage without it working from home unless very cold.

Looks like this comming year is going to cost more than one tank of oil.

At least my wife has taken up knitting again so perhaps she is thinking of the future.

H

Posted

coldest so far this autumn , living room down to around 18 degrees now.

some of you live in very cold houses!

having said that if we have another few days of no sun, rain and wind i think the heating may go on for the first time fairly soon.

Edited by jimmyay

Posted

14.4c here - 0.2c warmer than it was this morning .....

Way to go before I'll need the heating on for anything more than drying clothes!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold & snowy in winter. Hot and stormy in summer.

Think I must be incredibly nesh lol. The temp in our house never falls below 18C. It's usually between 22C and 18C. Even then I wear bed socks haha. Humidity average is 55C. It's a fairly old house.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Spanish plumes, hot and sunny with thunderstorms

Heating has been on for a good 3 weeks now. 17c is about as low as it can go before i start to feel the cold, never mind 12c like some of you. A comfortable 18.7c in my bedroom at the moment which is good enough not to need to wear an extra layer.

Posted

A chilly one this morning: hallway 10.7C, bedroom 11C and living room 12.2C. It doesn't look like it will hit much more than 5C all day either if this mist stays

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: A foggy and frosty morning with newly fallen pristine snow - Paradise!

Temp. Outside 1.3C at 13.50 hours. Study 12C, Hallway 14.3C, Living Room 16.3C, Bedroom (Upstairs) 18C and I am feeling the cold! The heat is on from 15.30 to 21.30 and 06.00 to 07.30.

Posted

Dropped to 14.4c today in here but heating on now and in 2 or so hours it will be around 21c again. The sunshine helped keep it a little warmer although we only get sun during the morning when it was foggy anyway!