Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Live Video Streaming - Chase 2011

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Why not have streaming with that video player and videos that are not streamed via youtube? :whistling:

It seems to me as if those ad's are annoying more and more people on the forum, I don't think i can stand one more Sun Cream advert!. It's why i ignored many of the video's last year and just waited till the end of the season and watched the best bits on youtube :drinks:

I think most can deal with a few seconds of adverts for a free service. It's either that or we pay for it. I know which option I prefer!

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast

I think most can deal with a few seconds of adverts for a free service. It's either that or we pay for it. I know which option I prefer!

20, to be honest i wouldn't mind if the adverts were atleast different but it's the same one... It's like seeing " We buy any Car " repeated :hi:

Posted

There's ads on youtube anyway + we'd still need to cover the costs of streaming the stuff. Pretty much every video player on the net has ads on it now, it's a fact of life - content is generally either free with ads to support it, or paid for.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

I've got to the bottom of my streaming problems, I recently changed ISP's to btinternet, and it looks like during the evening hours my area is subject to horrendous traffic throttling....Nice one BT!:nonono:

Posted

i think the problem might be something to do with the advert feed as this isn`t even loading before the stream loads.

Got no problem with the adverts just not even getting them to load refreshed page many times over the last hour or so and nothing, it was all working fine upto then. around this time every evening seams to be difficult.

Anyone ge3tting a live feed?

Edited by Stoxs

Posted

i think the problem might be something to do with the advert feed as this isn`t even loading before the stream loads.

Got no problem with the adverts just not even getting them to load refreshed page many times over the last hour or so and nothing, it was all working fine upto then. around this time every evening seams to be difficult.

Anyone ge3tting a live feed?

Not me Stoxs. been clicking play all night & it just goes to loading for ages then back to play

Posted

Not me Stoxs. been clicking play all night & it just goes to loading for ages then back to play

I had a feed until around 11pm, then it went off now can`t get back on. just recentlly it says it is off line so understandable it ain`t working now.

Posted

The team were in the back end of beyond yesterday with absolutely zero signal on any of our cards or anyone's mobiles even in the towns nearby, which is why the stream wasn't on.