Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Convective / Storm Chat And Discussion

Coast

Posted

A storm approached my area a few hours ago, could hear it rumbling away as I was cleaning the car. Anyway it missed.

Tomorrow looks like the best bet for here though that said overnight tonight doesn't look too bad either.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms and heat, North Sea snow

Rain stopped now, no thunder heard. Another chance tomorrow hopefully.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Thunderstorms, Heat (Summer) & Snow in Winter

Same here lets see what tomorrow brings!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Pressure charts suggest a possible slight easterly drift on the northern flank of that thundery low- hoping that it doesn't "spoil the view" by bringing in sea fog! Meanwhile, a remarkably warm evening by North East standards.

Posted

Heavy rain still with 30 second pulses of really torrential rain. Surely somewhere will get some thunder from this! Probably in the middle of the North Sea wallbash.gif

Yep,the north sea is soaking up all the electricity!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Thunderstorms, Heat (Summer) & Snow in Winter

Pressure charts suggest a possible slight easterly drift on the northern flank of that thundery low- hoping that it doesn't "spoil the view" by bringing in sea fog! Meanwhile, a remarkably warm evening by North East standards.

Yes it is and I am not used to it!! lol

So do you think we have a real chance up here of seeing some decent activity TWS? :pardon:

Posted

Area of showers is further north than earlier this evening, also seem to be developingover land then become electrified over the North Sea :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Yes it is and I am not used to it!! lol

So do you think we have a real chance up here of seeing some decent activity TWS? :pardon:

"Touch and go" is my opinion- there will be thunder activity across the region but I think tomorrow's will be centred further south.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lightning, Thunder, Snow, Thundersnow, Hail, Sunshine, Rainbows

Anyone seeing any lightning over the North Sea?

Posted

Going to close this one as the Spanish Plume event is now upon us. After Tuesday we should be back here for regular convective discussion.