Crop Circles

Posted

it has to be aliens.....

elvis-crop-circle.jpg

big_rich_judy_02.jpg

weetabix_02.jpg

Edited by bobbydog

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

As Catgirl says crop circles are very pretty.

Having a look at this excellent crop circle site.

A quote.

"Saying the sceptics and the media allies have controlled the output of information;even the editors of wikipedia control the skeptical spin of the crop circles page.

If you don`t believe me try to add real evidence.

Your edits will be removed in minutes,as mine have been removed on every occasion(not literally mine of course)

It actually amuses me to know there are real people sitting,waiting 24 hours per day to pounce on anyone who has some truth to write on that website"

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/crop_circles_history09.html

Unfortunately for those selling the 'aliens hypothesis' to the general public, subjective feelings, however lovely, don't add to their case...

And you could easily land a helicopter in the area used to manufacture circles that large...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

I would like to think that the odd crop circle here and there is a real one, but who knows?.......

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

And you could easily land a helicopter in the area used to manufacture circles that large...

A helicopter would make a right mess.

Same for a tornado.

Posted

Same for a tornado.

lets just say, hypothetically, that it is aliens. why just crops? why not grass or sand? do they live on weetabix? or are their spaceships powered by bio-fuel? why has no-one seen them doing it? more importantly, why would they bother doing it in the first place?

Posted

No, it's vandals causing damage to crops resulting in losses for already hard-pressed farmers.

Edited by crepuscular ray

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Same for a tornado.

I agree. It would. You'd need at least two people, some rope and two pieces of wood to tidy-up the circumference??

But my main question is this: why would super-intelligent space aliens waste their time (and whatever form of propulsion they employ) on such utter pointlessness?

Posted

Maybe what we all need is expert instruction on how things really are, rather than acting like petty logical positivists. Like Rudolf Steiner said, our distant ancestors had far better eyesight than we, what anyone will realize if they stop for a moment to consider that if our ancestors' eyesight was as poor as ours, then spectacles would have been invented much earlier in history than they actually were....... :whistling:

Here is a link to a Rudolf Steiner lecture, in which he points out that the abundance of silica in the Earth's crust has far greater significance on our affairs than we realize. Perhaps silica causes some corn circles?

http://wn.rsarchive....9240607p01.html

Unfortunately, as far as I can see Steiner never discussed corn circles. Perhaps that is because corn circles are a local phenomenon rather than world-wide, and even Steiner, despite his fantasies, was unable to imagine them. :unsure:

Edited by Alan Robinson