Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter Model Discussion - Cold Hunting -12Z 06/01/13

phil nw.

Posted

With all the radical swings occuring it,s hard to say what the end result will be but there's no doubt it's being a long drawn out affair and we cannot be sure for a few days yet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Polar profile not looking as good on this run thus far, hard to say whether the high will establish over Greenland.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

Upto 180h no where near as good. Poor run if you ask me

Thanks Express. Knew it'd be jinxed now lol.

Just about passable into FI but it looks no where near as assured as the 12z and a lot could go wrong.

EDIT: turns into a stunner again through FI, very similar to 12z eventually. It's just the evolution to get there looks like it could induce a few heart palpatations!

Edited by CreweCold

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Channel low = Heavy snow

Thanks Express. Knew it'd be jinxed now lol.

Just about passable into FI but it looks no where near as assured as the 12z and a lot could go wrong.

EDIT: turns into a stunner again through FI, very similar to 12z eventually. It's just the evolution to get there looks like it could induce a few heart palpatations!

I can see what it's trying to do but all to far east if you ask me. The synoptic's are not far off what Ian wrote earlier. Further west would be better. Really annoying the models can be. Edited by Dave Kightley