Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern Regional Discussion 27/03/13 18z ------>

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Prefer a stella day, personally blum.gif

:-) lovely day here I went fishing at 5am in morning, had to scrape frost off car but soon warmed up and I caught myself three nice trout :-)

Shame it has clouded over now though.

Edited by mullender83

Posted

Lovely morning.

Spent it jet washing the patio - took 4 hours! That'll teach me for not doing it this time last year.

Thankfully i havent got a water meter!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Yes we are not that far from Lee-On-Solent here, but it is usually a couple of degrees warmer due to urban warming smile.png

A bit cooler today, but a gorgeous clear blue sky & the temperature is 12.5C after a minimum of 5.2C.

Rocketing up here after a minimum of just 0.8c, its 14.9c, so a much warmer day than I imagined.

Posted

I've waited since September for a football Saturday without cold or rain or sleet/snow or wind or any mixture of those conditions! Today was perfect!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

A lovely day with a couple of cirrus clouds in the sky; though it's quite chilly and at this rate it looks like I'll have to join the No Storms Club cray.gif

Posted

Air frost was the order to begin the day, now holding clear with plenty of blue, and a slight increase in the breeze over yesterday.

Niceee...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Winters, Torrential Storm Summers

Beautiful day, maybe that will help my hangover, can somebody please release the grip on the vice that my head is in please!

Got to somehow drag myself round a golf course, kart might be in order!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

Have just checked the netweather forecast and they have me down for 80% snow risk next Saturday??!! What happened there!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

Have just checked the netweather forecast and they have me down for 80% snow risk next Saturday??!! What happened there!!

The GFS is drunk?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Sun, Heat, Cold,T/storms via Spanish plumes *rare*

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and lots of it or warm and sunny, no mediocre dross

Been for a lovely walk today over Fontmell Down, it was a bit overcast at times but at least it was dry with really good visibility over Blackmore Vale. The first half of the circular walk was certainly colder than the second, the wind whistling over the top of the brow was biting, really quite cold; went round at the end and headed up the other side and there was no wind at all and much warmer.

Posted
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.
  • Location: SW of Sherborne. About a mile from the Somerset border.

What happened to the rain?  Just about enough to dampen the flag stones in the garden.

Posted

Stayed bone dry here, had to water the garden earlier, was sunny all day too until later this evening when the forecast said cloudy all day! Turned out quite warm again with a maximum of 14C/57F.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

MONDAY - Cloudy and damp for Kernow, Sunny start then cloudy and drizzle in the evening for Channel Islands

Cornwall's Forecast: http://www.cciweather.co.uk/#/cornwall/4573724902

Channel Islands Forecast: http://www.cciweather.co.uk/#/channel-islands/4573977985

88 Followers @kernowweather

Posted

Latest NAE starting to come into range for this warmer period of weather now. Today looks like there will be a lot of cloudcover around, with just localised bright spells in favoured areas;

post-12721-0-30084800-1366614865_thumb.j

Although I think it may be a little better than that chart suggests, with most of us seeing some brightness later today as the cloud thins and breaks. Temperatures widely into the low teens;

post-12721-0-14719300-1366614925_thumb.j

Tomorrow looks better with broken cloud and good spells of sunshine for many, with just a few unlucky souls holding onto more persistent cloudcover;

post-12721-0-56642600-1366614979_thumb.j

Temperatures climbing widely into the mid teens, locally higher towards the east of the region;

post-12721-0-44532800-1366615016_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Sunshine all the way here AWD, what are you talking about. blum.gif  8.3c and rising, touch wood I may hit high fifties or even low sixties at this rate, off for some reading in the garden.

EDIT: Before AWD says I told you so, looks yukky out West, so sorry for you guys. good.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted

Sunshine all the way here AWD, what are you talking about. blum.gif 8.3c and rising, touch wood I may hit high fifties or even low sixties at this rate, off for some reading in the garden.

EDIT: Before AWD says I told you so, looks yukky out West, so sorry for you guys. good.gif

Yup, that little SE quadrant your in looks sunny and rather clear. Much cloudier for pretty much everywhere else although it is "bright" cloud with hints of hazy sunshine poking through now;

post-12721-0-30775000-1366617462_thumb.j

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Wind, Sunny, Warm, Thunderstorms, Snow

Well according to BBC weather its going to be cloudy all week in the southwest *sigh*

Posted

Whats temps due to be like here come Fri to Sun?

Low double figures probably, cooler under any persistent cloudcover/showers etc.

If you could enter your specific location in your avatar then we could narrow it down a bit nearer the time.

Posted

Low double figures probably, cooler under any persistent cloudcover/showers etc.

If you could enter your specific location in your avatar then we could narrow it down a bit nearer the time.

I live in Weston super mare. Low double figures isnt too dramatic.