Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

What would set your alarm bells ringing for the approach of a sub 1million ice pack over summer?

Gray-Wolf

Posted

By the time you see your 'proof', in terms of directly linkable climate disasters, it will be way to late (and the 'disaster' you desire will be the tip of the onrushing iceberg) can you not understand that?

See, this is the if's, and's and but's I was mentioning. While ever there is this imaginary stuff nobody will see the point. It's like trying to impose God on everyone again after most gave it up as a bad job in the late 70's. There has to be a clear path to be able to convince people it is the right path to take.

Why don't we make a list of things that we know are established facts? The reason why is so that we have a set of verified facts that nobody can disagree with. It has to be established 100%. No if's and's or but's.

The thread is here..

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/76440-100-established-and-verifiable-facts-of-climate-change/

Let's see what has been established? 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

I believe that come September your position of wishing 'undeniable links' will be even more tenuous P.P.? We can never ascribe any single event as being 'due to' a particular thing (too many variables) but 'influenced by'? Well there we have it. already drought,wildfires, storms, floods are known to have been 'influenced by' our current warming and the rise in frequency of extreme events speaks out for itself does it not?

I've always maintained that by the time we see 'undeniable proof' it will be far too late to act to offset the worst of the impacts we have sown in our climate system. After listening the the climatologists on the 'thin Ice' movie I'm even more sure that this is the case. If what we see so far is merely 50% plus of the impacts already committed too then staying below the 2c temp rise is now untenable and so we are already committed to climate change that , at the most conservative, is dangerous to our world.

"until I'm diagnosed with Cancer I shall continue on with the behaviours that science tells me will lead to cancer....."

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: WINTERS WITH HEAVY DISRUPTIVE SNOWFALL AVRAGE SPRING HOT SUMMERS.

sorry graywoolf personall view is people like your self is trying to use scare munggering tactics to get people who arnt so clued up to buy into the globle warming crap that the establishment trying to force down our necks. The ice is melting there's dout about that but what effect it has for the long turm we don't yet know due to lack of evidence. Oh and sorry if i misred your post. Thanks. Oh i wouldn't voat any party that has the green on it.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

sorry graywoolf personall view is people like your self is trying to use scare munggering tactics to get people who arnt so clued up to buy into the globle warming crap that the establishment trying to force down our necks. The ice is melting there's dout about that but what effect it has for the long turm we don't yet know due to lack of evidence. Oh and sorry if i misred your post. Thanks. Oh i wouldn't voat any party that has the green on it.

We have nothing to 'gain' from our viewpoints? I'm not trying to get folk to 'turn Green' (leave that to the 'jethro's) as it's mere tokenism (IMHO) and does not hold a candle to what the Greedy Lying B(fatherless child)s are destroying.

We are nothing but Pawns but that doesn't mean we need die ignorant of just what they have lead us to do to our children/grandchildrens planet in the name of 'personal freedom'.

Had I known I'd have traded many of my 'luxuries' for a few more generations not plagued by the price of my 'satisfactions'.

Nobody is selling anything here AVFC, they are just examining what is happening to us all?