Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion 16th July 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted

Here she blows..again Posted Image lovely-stuff!

Bit like the Amazon out there today!

it is a little isn't it, i just can't sleep at all, like a kid at christmas atm, rumblings aplenty, lots of deluges and only had a few hours sleep happy days! :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, hot sunshine and snowstorms

Sun was beginning to make an appearance. I can hear rumbles coming from somewhere. Atleast let me get in the car before you start raining again lol. Very humid still. Fan is back on lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Commence round 2 :D

Posted

gah bbc weather is such a buzzkill, dunno why i bother watching it, showers clearing northwards with scattered showers behind! nevertheless still plenty going on round here, the rain is piddling down still, 15mm here today apparently

Edited by azores92

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Like how there is 2 lines if storms closely next to each other coming up. Should keep things busy!

Thunder is continuous now

At times.

Posted

I'm west of wolvo and its going good here well has been since 5 when I got woke up by fooking cannons going off lol so basically the east aren't having all the fun :)

Like how there is 2 lines if storms closely next to each other coming up. Should keep things busy!Thunder is continuous nowAt times.

Just looked at NW France, things that make you say hmmm...now that woud be great for this evening on :) greedy? Must be quite frustrating to be either side of these bands of storms though, been there plenty of times before. Just within the action today.

Posted

Really dark and closing in now. Lightning quite close but it's hard to tell if it's intra cloud or cloud to ground.

Edited by Blizzards

Posted

Really dark and closing in now. Lightning quite close but it's hard to tell if it's intra cloud or cloud to ground.

sheet lightning im pretty sure

Posted

Very similar to 28th June last year this is - in the morning again too!!

Posted

This current storm better then the one earlier here, lightning more frequent, think we missed a direct hit from last one.

Posted

well i had a storm at work about 5:25am this morning now iv finished my night shift am recording the storms moving up now louds of thunder n lightning

Posted

27mm of rain here today from showers, very wet indeed. Just get the feeling we are over the worst of it now as the main action transfers northwards

Edited by azores92

Posted

Getting dark here now and rain started again, some distant rumbles south of me and it looks pretty black too. Hopefully round two will deliver