Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England, East Anglia & Central Southern England Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Partly cloudy start here, chilly as well again.

Posted

Very noticable chill in the air last night (as it was getting dark at 7pm!) as one was taking ones brown recycling bin for a walk around the front of the house.

One was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, so one really can't complain too much. Can one? No.

What, what.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun, sleet, Snow

Very noticable chill in the air last night (as it was getting dark at 7pm!) as one was taking ones brown recycling bin for a walk around the front of the house.

One was wearing a tee-shirt and shorts, so one really can't complain too much. Can one? No.

What, what.

One should get the butler to take the bin out next time, so one doesn't get cold! Hazy here, after a sunny morning and early afternoon!

Posted

Wouldn't want a butler. Maybe an au pair. Obviously would have to vet her................deffo would like a gardener.

Sun never really broke through the veil of cloud here. Pleasant though.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon all

Another chilly start here too, did not see what the temp was as I forgot to look before I left, spent much of the day "parked" on the Out London Orbital Car Park (also known as the M25 to others), oddly enough that was when I discovered the hire car for the day has that auto stop start feature, good place to discover that one :laugh::doh:

The temp thingy on the car reached 20oC by early afternoon, been a dry day in all the counties I have passed through with sunny spells too.

Lassie, your cat will get confused if you "tell them off" as the mouse is a "thank you" gift, they will not get the association of the event and could become worried if they think they are always wrong (as well as scared and could run away).

Posted

Very pleasant on Norfolk coast at Cromer today, felt like around 20c, strong breeze around 15:00 hastened departure back to Norwich.

Edited by Essexwader

Posted

Wouldn't want a butler. Maybe an au pair. Obviously would have to vet her................deffo would like a gardener.

Sun never really broke through the veil of cloud here. Pleasant though.

Yes best to vet her, :whistling:  maybe an au pair who happens to do some gardening on the side! :whistling:  18.3c

Afternoon all

Another chilly start here too, did not see what the temp was as I forgot to look before I left, spent much of the day "parked" on the Out London Orbital Car Park (also known as the M25 to others), oddly enough that was when I discovered the hire car for the day has that auto stop start feature, good place to discover that one :laugh::doh:

The temp thingy on the car reached 20oC by early afternoon, been a dry day in all the counties I have passed through with sunny spells too.

Lassie, your cat will get confused if you "tell them off" as the mouse is a "thank you" gift, they will not get the association of the event and could become worried if they think they are always wrong (as well as scared and could run away).

Well I managed to free the mouse alive! Wouldn't mind a pet field mouse as they are so cute, but that would be cruel! It kind of get used to me and stood right next to me! My cat seems okay, I told her off when she brought in a baby sparrow a couple of months back! Rescued that from her mouth! It recovered from shock and flew away! That auto stop start thingy on cars, I drove one of those and kept thinking I'd stalled the engine! :crazy: They could have told me, it was when it first came out as a feature on new cars! :rolleyes:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow,thunder,tornados

early morning airport run this morning,very chilly at 4.45am,temp down to 3.5c in some spots,winter is coming,and it better make an appearance after the wind and rain lashed last episode

Posted

early morning airport run this morning,very chilly at 4.45am,temp down to 3.5c in some spots,winter is coming,and it better make an appearance after the wind and rain lashed last episode

It was like one long autumn!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

It was like one long autumn!

Yep. It was terrible, the worst winter in a very long time. I didn't see one flake.

Luckily we went to a very cold place before Christmas for a mini holiday. So I got my snow fix there, otherwise I would of gone mad.....

Posted

Yep. It was terrible, the worst winter in a very long time. I didn't see one flake.

Luckily we went to a very cold place before Christmas for a mini holiday. So I got my snow fix there, otherwise I would of gone mad.....

Was it Lapland?

Posted

Was it Lapland?

Yes mate.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Another very nice day today, lots of sun and pleasantly warm.

Posted

A rare event occurring here. Water falling from the sky, can't be right aye!

:shok: Have you figured out what it is yet? It's actually started raining here too! :laugh:

Edited by lassie23

Posted

Gloomy start here, a little dampness in the air. Hopefully thinks will improve quickly today.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Afternoon

We had some over night rain, then a pause this morning just before first light and then some more rain followed shorly after just as it was getting light, that all cleared around midday and now another warm and sunny afternoon but the breeze has picked up with it.

Posted

Well the murk cleared before I even made it to work, after a heavy shower mid-morning then weather turned out pretty nice.

Posted

Today has been a complete mish-mash. Wet this morning, then sunny, then cloudy. Also breezy. Felt warm in the sun, but decidedly chill in the cloud cover and breeze. Now it's completely clear.

Posted

Today has been a complete mish-mash. Wet this morning, then sunny, then cloudy. Also breezy. Felt warm in the sun, but decidedly chill in the cloud cover and breeze. Now it's completely clear.

A bit of a chill in the air tonight, too!

Posted

A bit of a chill in the air tonight, too!

Yes mate. But I like that as it makes for a comfortable unbroken sleep ( unless the kids wake up) ;-)

Posted

Yes mate. But I like that as it makes for a comfortable unbroken sleep ( unless the kids wake up) ;-)

Down to 10.4c here!