Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Biggest temperature ranges you have experienced on your travels :)..

Mokidugway

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny weather regardless of the season, thunder storms, frost, snow

-25 in Warsaw. +48 in Sydney. The latter is far more unpleasant than the former let me tell you.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Rovaniemi (Finland) -34c 2009 & Bodrum (Turkey) 48c 1996.

Posted

My temp ranges were

+ 49c in phoenix AZ, August 2011 the same day that my sig pic was taken  and  -20 at sauze d olux in the Italian alps Feb 1982 

my biggest one day range was in Switzerland September 1995 -2c at the Schilthorn down to 25c in Interlaken in the valley

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

42C in Rhodes, Greece in July 2007 (with low humidity) and Rio de Janeiro in January 2001 (with high humidity).

-16C in Lech, Austria in December 2005

In January 2001 it was 40C when I left Rio on the 08th and 1C when I arrived back in Bristol on the 09th. That was quite a shock as the latter was accompanied by an easterly wind.

• 3 weeks later...

Sharm el-Sheikh Egypt in agust 2013. Despite some websites http://sharm-el-sheikh-weather.com/august/ declare maximum temperature 37 C, we witnessed 47 C. So it was pretty warm.

Even water was too hot at that period. So we drank cold tea with ice in hotel's pool.

Edited by �лек�андр �ебылица

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Sharm el-Sheikh Egypt in agust 2013. Despite some websites http://sharm-el-sheikh-weather.com/august/ declare maximum temperature 37 C, we witnessed 47 C. So it was pretty warm.

Even water was too hot at that period. So we drank cold tea with ice in hotel's pool.

Welcome to netweather, Alexander. Could you put your location into your profile, please?

Posted

37c in Belgium (2015) and Uzbekistan (2012). -20.5c on the Derbyshire-Staffordshire border, December 2010. 

Edited by Harve

In 1981 I was working in Saudi Arabia and had left to return home for Christmas around the 12th Dec, I guess the temp in Jeddah must have been a minimum of 28 deg C. I had a flight booked from Jeddah to Heathrow and an onward flight to Teesside Airport. Unfortunately snow had fallen all across the UK and Heathrow was snow and fog bound and after circling for ages and a diversion to France we were further diverted to Manchester with the airlines idea of bussing us all down to London. I was halfway home at Manchester and decided to decline the offer and get the train home. The weather in Manchester was literally freezing, there was frost on the inside windows of the train carriage and me in summer clothes for a 2 hour train journey. Sheer agony.