Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Current Conditions 7th - 11th

highcliffe2

Posted

Clear and sunny through till 16:30 ish but is now very cloudy ahead of the rain band which is just giving some spots. Tops today of 19c but of course at this time of the year the sun is very strong so it felt hot.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

It's been a fantastic day. Sunny all through. Now, the cirrus has lowered into cirrostratus, and there's black stratocumulus coming from the soutwest. There's a south wind and it's 16.8C. :D:D:D:(:):(:):D:D

And it's midgy! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :twisted: :x :shock:

Posted

Totally peculiar sky. Looking at the 20:00 radar I am in the dry middle of a rain triangle :? It rained heavily for about an hour after my previous post. The cloud in this dry zone is grey, not thick but not showing any clearance either. The peculiar part is that the cloud seems to run in wavy lines from South-North. Can't recall seeing anything like this before. The next part of the triangle should be here soon though. Not any wind.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Dry a few showers this morning with a breathtaking cloud structure sisnce then its been dry and humid. 22°C (72°F)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

Sunny most of the day huge black cloud coming over us right now... i don't think it will prodce lightning though :D

Posted

Lot's of rain last night and showers first thing. After mid morning it's been sunny but unusually windy :!: Tops today of 20c.

Guest ChaserUK

Current conditions in Colchester from new weather station !!! :D:D:D

COLCHESTER+CURRENT+-+DIAL.gif?bcUil5.A8HrNgRyi

CURRENT+DATA.gif?bcUil5.A4eJqDv2O

There are a few odd reasons at the moment but still getting to grips with this!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

Tops today where 22°C now just 20.2°C but its been fantastically sunny

Posted

An annoying weather day for me. Mostly cloudy and dry. Some sunny spells-been able to see clear skies to the south all day. Some light showers that don't even show on the radar-seen darker clouds to the north. Basically I've been sat in the middle wishing it would do one thing or the other :!: Looks like the clear skies are winning to give a fine evening. I hate pollen :x Tops of 20c.

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

hmmmmmmmmmmm me reckons things is gonna gets dodgys!!!!!! me is had very sunny days todays and pretty milds iswells! but clods is been very dodgys! me is gonna post piccie of clods on storms sections!! :D

Posted

Very cloudy at the moment, looking at the UK lightning detector there are quite a few strikes near me at the moment. Also at the band of thundery showers over Northern France at the moment, things could get interesting :D

Posted

Had a heavy thundery shower this morning which was a change. Sunny at the moment and coolish 16.6°C (62.3°F)