• no
    • Get me outta here!
  2. 2. what do you value!

• Friends & Family
    • Knowledge
    • Nature and all its Greatness
    • Owning something
    • Living
  3. 3. If you had a chioce which one would you lose!

• Friends
    • Courage
    • Freedom
    • Strengh
    • Knowlidge

Posted

Welcome to this topic i know it seems slightly wierd but i love to watch Emoticions how a body works and moves i do this because i have ADHD this only comes up in my head and i hope it will spike something in your brain! :)

Posted

Gallow glass on your third qustion could you put i would not want to lose anthing choise becouse i would not want to lose any of those. Unless you meen beeing forced to make a choice :D

Posted

As my life goes on theres only two thing i trust me intsinct and my dreams my personel views on dreams!

1.Most Ordinary Dreams Originate from there daily aspects the ones that are least important or need getting rid of that will be you line up for a dream!

2.Repetitive dreams are Repetitive dreams for a reason they only repeat when something your missing in life has not been recognized, most people they dont take the Hint! :rofl:

3.Follow up dream(dreams that continue over aging and time) this is not ordinary i have this problem and it aint going!

WARNING: if these accure tell some one this is not ordinary! contact a Cikiatrist PLEASE DO unless you like the way it affects you daily Life! :D

if youd like to tell me about your dreaams please post in!

Posted
As my life goes on theres only two thing i trust me intsinct and my dreams my personel views on dreams!

1.Most Ordinary Dreams Originate from there daily aspects the ones that are least important or need getting rid of that will be you line up for a dream!

2.Repetitive dreams are Repetitive dreams for a reason they only repeat when something your missing in life has not been recognized, most people they dont take the Hint! :rofl:

3.Follow up dream(dreams that continue over aging and time) this is not ordinary i have this problem and it aint going!

WARNING: if these accure tell some one this is not ordinary! contact a Cikiatrist PLEASE DO unless you like the way it affects you daily Life! :D

if youd like to tell me about your dreaams please post in!

I dream for a proper winter.

Posted

Another thought of mine hovers around Human Relations are friends nessecary! most of you by now must be thinking that im anti-social freak but read on and and it will make sense!

From the moments our mothers brought us screaming into this pointless life

we have relied on social activity in most areas!

This only develops if a child is brought into the Surroundings of a less able or realizing group!

also known as 'peer pressure' hypathetically in a sense that to feel right your body reacts to feel in

an abnormal state of happiness in knowing that we can only achieve if popular!

FACT: peer pressure is infact how other people look at you if they give you eye contact

this means that their brain states you as normal in the fact that groups emerge

from a group of positive feelings.

non-social dependant people rely on there common knowledge from there happiness comes the fact

that they know that to be happy or feel abnormal they must achieve perfection! such as focusing on

people who prefer to have there own realizing in potential and Intelligence!

I hope this has entregued you as much as it did me!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy
Another thought of mine hovers around Human Relations are friends necessary! most of you by now must be thinking that I'm anti-social freak but read on and and it will make sense!

From the moments our mothers brought us screaming into this pointless life

we have relied on social activity in most areas!

This only develops if a child is brought into the Surroundings of a less able or realizing group!

also known as 'peer pressure' hypothetically in a sense that to feel right your body reacts to feel in

an abnormal state of happiness in knowing that we can only achieve if popular!

FACT: peer pressure is infact how other people look at you if they give you eye contact

this means that their brain states you as normal in the fact that groups emerge

from a group of positive feelings.

non-social Dependant people rely on there common knowledge from there happiness comes the fact

that they know that to be happy or feel abnormal they must achieve perfection! such as focusing on

people who prefer to have there own realizing in potential and Intelligence!

I hope this has intrigued you as much as it did me!

Hi Gallows!

I think if you either 'perceive' you are different or have society 'thrust' it's perception of difference on you then 'normal relationships become impossible (if measured from the 'majority' viewpoint).

We are, by nature, a 'social ' animal and so any move away from this 'norm' leaves the person with a sense of 'difference' (how many 'I prefer animals to people' folk do you know?).

This leaves a double whammy of rejection (either self imposed or physically imposed by society) and the gulf between 'assumed normality' and life experience widens.

Some people end up increasingly defensive (and if not fully emotionally developed, aggressive) in social situations. Our current way of being may suit the many but the few are left behind.

All the above is My opinion and doesn't necessarily reflect the 'truth' whatever that may be!!).

Edited by Gray-Wolf

Posted
Hi Gallows!

I think if you either 'perceive' you are different or have society 'thrust' it's perception of difference on you then 'normal relationships become impossible (if measured from the 'majority' viewpoint).

We are, by nature, a 'social ' animal and so any move away from this 'norm' leaves the person with a sense of 'difference' (how many 'I prefer animals to people' folk do you know?).

This leaves a double whammy of rejection (either self imposed or physically imposed by society) and the gulf between 'assumed normality' and life experience widens.

Some people end up increasingly defensive (and if not fully emotionally developed, aggressive) in social situations. Our current way of being may suit the many but the few are left behind.

All the above is My opinion and doesn't necessarily reflect the 'truth' whatever that may be!!).

This is totally correct You obviously have good obsevation and self explannitry skills good jkob :p

Posted

The truth behind every thing from what im going to tell you is only based on my research overall! if you fail to understand you'l never know!

The Big Question

``````````````

What is the entire point in life!

Life is as it is spoke heard and seen.As today we see life as an advantage!build on the land try to succed and survive because most

people desire life and wish not to die from what we know there are Galaxys space and the universe

i think its space ,Galaxys,sub Galaxys & Universe's and then theres time!

a sub Galaxy is a area with a lot of galaxys and its like a galxys because its like a giant sphere and thats were stars are born!

and an area filled with sub galaxys is a universe

why time is at the end because!

time is time as we know it1 sec 2 sc 3sec simple but if time was an object an atmosphere and once time is used time is there for never to happen again right so this answers the time space theory! as it is time travel will never happen unless a universe is coming to its end and runs out of the atmosphere 'time' then there is the redo button time elapses and rerstarts likle a day when its 12.00.01 it goes back to 0 i shall continue later for now i shall lweave as Shakespear said "a play is merely life and all the women and men are mere players" im jot sure thats right what the heck! enjoy

Posted
The truth behind every thing from what im going to tell you is only based on my research overall! if you fail to understand you'l never know!

The Big Question

``````````````

What is the entire point in life!

Life is as it is spoke heard and seen.As today we see life as an advantage!build on the land try to succed and survive because most

people desire life and wish not to die from what we know there are Galaxys space and the universe

i think its space ,Galaxys,sub Galaxys & Universe's and then theres time!

a sub Galaxy is a area with a lot of galaxys and its like a galxys because its like a giant sphere and thats were stars are born!

and an area filled with sub galaxys is a universe

why time is at the end because!

time is time as we know it1 sec 2 sc 3sec simple but if time was an object an atmosphere and once time is used time is there for never to happen again right so this answers the time space theory! as it is time travel will never happen unless a universe is coming to its end and runs out of the atmosphere 'time' then there is the redo button time elapses and rerstarts likle a day when its 12.00.01 it goes back to 0 i shall continue later for now i shall lweave as Shakespear said "a play is merely life and all the women and men are mere players" im jot sure thats right what the heck! enjoy

Interesting post. I sort of understand it

Posted

That's the ticket!! nothing is fixed (esp. your own opinions) so just do your best to find the 'enjoyment' in the ride whilst it lasts!!!

Posted
That's the ticket!! nothing is fixed (esp. your own opinions) so just do your best to find the 'enjoyment' in the ride whilst it lasts!!!

good im glad that someone understands well i think your topics cool so il post in soon! ;)

Posted

If there is anythin you would want to know send me a message with the problam its my job to know actually im only 13 im 6ft and i have weight problemss (because im lanky) and variose others ;) but i no answers beyond compare!

Posted

well if your only 13 get off this damed INTERNET and start living life, you maybe 6ft but stop worrying about your height your weight and any spots you may have and ENJOY THE NEXT 70 ODD YEARS YOU GOT AHEAD.

o and use the spell check so we can decipher some of enjoyable posts ;);)

Edited by BARRY

Posted
well if your only 13 get off this damed INTERNET and start living life, you maybe 6ft but stop worrying about your height your weight and any spots you may have and ENJOY THE NEXT 70 ODD YEARS YOU GOT AHEAD.

o and your's the spell check so we can decipher some of enjoyable posts ;):)

sorry my antivirus wont let me use the Spell checker on this site! oh and if you had ADHD could draw like The boys back at Studio gibli and be able to programme advanced graphics what do you suppose i should do!

sorry my antivirus wont let me use the Spell checker on this site! oh and if you had ADHD could draw like The boys back at Studio gibli and be able to programme advanced graphics what do you suppose i should do!

So think before you complain young man (take that as a complemant) ;)

Posted

So think before you complain young man (take that as a complemant) :(

buy a pencil :(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells
oh yeah and dont do drugs!

Why not? :)

Posted
Why not? :)

Because they tend to dilute the rest of your 'living' into 'drug taking/searching for' and there is soooo much more to life than 'running away' from it (in my personal experience)..............

Posted
Listen to him! he knows more than anyone i know except from her but my lips are sealed.. :)

Yes Drug taking also leads to excessive hulisinating and addiction dipping into your pockets!

And in the end drug taking could kill you