• no
    • Get me outta here!
  2. 2. what do you value!

• Friends & Family
    • Knowledge
    • Nature and all its Greatness
    • Owning something
    • Living
  3. 3. If you had a chioce which one would you lose!

• Friends
    • Courage
    • Freedom
    • Strengh
    • Knowlidge

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot & Sunny, Cold & Snowy

Yer gotta get 'em in where you can, either that or model thread "I agree"'s...........

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, crisp, calm and sunny

All 40 inches of our magnificent Penguin. That should keep Mondy quiet. Am I in the right thread?

Posted

Oh God, when did I tell you 40 inches? That's a slight exaggeration actually.

Edit: what thread is this?

Edited by The Penguin

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Storm, anything loud and dramatic.

Try this for a storey......................

A theory.

God/Mother nature is an electromagnetic entity, the planets and the Sun in fact everything revolves around Electromagnetics. Therefore the "Holey Grail" is Knowledge, specifically the Knowledge of interaction with electromagnetics and the spoken word, thoughts and deliberate actions. IE. Various ancient and not so ancient(K.T, Mason's, Church, etc') rituals.

Somebody told me a storey one day, here it is.

Supposedly Long long ago :wallbash: .........

Atlantis was THE first great civilisation, up to now the longest lasting, sadly was destroyed because one or two greedy ones who used force on people to get wealthy. So the Gods destroyed them cos' they were disgusted.

The Great Island was finished off by the sea in a big way(tsunami's), the greedy ones left first, they made their way to the Mediterranean. Thankfully off Greece when they were set to invade by sea a peaceful kingdom, they were destroyed to a man by a tsunami following a serious volcanic eruption, before they reached the shore.

As Atlantis was gradually over a period of a few years was destroyed, the people fled to the four(broad description) corners of the world. One place some of the clever educated refugees went to was Anglesey, the Romans destroyed that place thoroughly for a reason later on*..... The Mediterranean, North African and European wealthiest/powerful sent there kids to "school" there, this school/collage/whatever existed for many century's. Much later the Celts/Gaul's higher echelons sent their kids as well, according to Julius Cesar, which helps confirm this.*

The same thing went on at a few other points around the world and world trade didn't completely die out. The Knights Templar supposedly held the charts and knew their way right around the world still in 1300s.

Today's religious houses, Freemasons and others(many and various) hold some of this education from Atlantis but not a lot.

Stonehenge MK 1 was possibly erected when they(the good not greedy ones) first left Atlantis. It and other monolithic arrangements hold some of the education aswell, its kept its secret well. Too well in fact as it was deliberately altered to prevent it's re-use, by all except those who altered it......

*unclear but at least 2000 years later. Cesar wanted the power, weather he got any of it(the knowledge) before he killed all the druids is unclear, i would say they would have died rather than let him have it, and they did.....All the Druids on Anglesey were killed. So he probably got very little.

FIN.

I recount a storey here only, just a storey. But i like it a lot :unsure:

Russ

Posted

To think we lived all those years knowing only of the power of electricity through lightning and yet look at us today!

Where would we be without it? What if there was another 'sympathetic' way of milking energy from nature which is now lost could we have 'been here before' only to have 'lost' the knowledge/technology in the rapid climate change at the end of the last ice age? (13500yrs-12500yrs).

Did we really spend 123 thousand years scratching our collective butts to 'rapidly evolve' our technology in the remaining 2 thousand years? ,if it only takes 2 thousand years to bring us from iron working to super conductors why couldn't we have been on a similar path over the past 35 thousand years?

It wouldn't necessarily have been put to the myriad of destructive uses we have turned our 'control of power' too either, would it???

Edited by Gray-Wolf

Posted
Dead right, you use their 'tail'..............

Why can't they just use 'menstruation cups'???? Good to be a bloke eh?

Yep lovely nights just sitting there thinkin about your girlfriend and your girlfriend is sittin in a corener being mardy! ;)

Oh God, when did I tell you 40 inches? That's a slight exaggeration actually.

Edit: what thread is this?

Dont people read! ;)

Posted
Yep lovely nights just sitting there thinkin about your girlfriend and your girlfriend is sittin in a corener being mardy! ;)

Hi again G.G., it's a poor do for them (I imagine) whilst they are getting used to the whole 'womanly' thing...............and then they become really 'orrid but we pretend they're ok 'cause we love 'em!!!!! ;)

Posted
Av u got a girlfreind or a wife or does your snake do you fine ;)

Did have a girlfreind but she tried to make me start smoking saying its cool and so on so i dumped her ;)

Posted
Av u got a girlfreind or a wife or does your snake do you fine ;)

Maybe when he's up to 5 feet long he'll oust me in my lass's eyes but until then I'm OK (tee hee) I'll just get me a Monacled Cobra and be done with it eh?.....or maybe a 'scrubby'........

Posted
Doesnt every one! some people thinks shes soo hot and that shes SMOKIN!

Thankyou thankyou ;)

What do you mean everone hates me and you ;)

Edited by mark bayley

Its OK give yourselves a few years and you will understand women abit more and might even start to have a little success in this area too, that is if you ditch the drugs and go to school like good little boys.

Good to be a bloke eh?

REALLY. You dont bleed, you can pee standing up and if you like the two lumps of fat and tissue SSssssoooo much then why dont you put up with them !

Posted
REALLY. You dont bleed, you can pee standing up and if you like the two lumps of fat and tissue SSssssoooo much then why dont you put up with them !

Maybe if you need turn that on it's head and say when the girlies are ready to put up with us (and make some allowances for us) they start to take an interest (sadly for you guys they start with guys a little older than them).

hard to type and 'snake wrangle' at the same time!!!