Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 23rd February 2004

Paul

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

1cm of snow on ground in Ipswich and it is still snowing. Some parts of east anglia have 3cm of snow already and expect a few more cm today.

Posted

we are just having a very light snow shower in hertford, virtually no cloud cover, the north wind has definatly begun because my house is on the top of a hill and my window is north facing, even with double glazing im freeeeeeezing.

Evan

Posted

snow shower early this morning that settled, light showers for the past hour -0.2 at moment in a slight breeze :D

Posted

Medium dusting overnight. Roads a nightmare!!!!

Continued medium heavy showers about every hour, but cloud building all the time with less blue sky in between showers. Could it be getting worse.......

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: rubbish boring weather

had a few hail, sleet, snow showers this afternoon in haywards heath, almost started to settle in the last one but not quite..

Guest ChaserUK

Well pleased to report that we had two very light snow flurries in Jersey this morning. One around 9 and another around 11. Definately snow but most certainly light but it snowed all the same :lol:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning

Hertford is Hertfordshire weather: Temp -1.4c, Humidity 81%, Wind NW 5mph, Barometer 1023.0mb. I hope we will get snnnnnnow here. :lol:

Posted

I was in Cambridge last night and today. Very light dusting in places this morning though generally from soft hail although there were some short lived proper snow flurries 7-9pm last night. A fairly hefty shower of hail/sleet around 3.30pm today when I left. Some cars driving into the city this morning had 2-3cm of snow on them. Lots of localised light wintry showers in region on the drive back home. No reports from my neighbours of any snow here however, 30 miles further inland!