Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

Meet Up Manchester Feb 2010

ian cameron

Posted

I dont think they will be too fussed about jeans but I'd probably take some shoes. If not then I wouldn't worry :yahoo:

yes just spoke to Paul...going to swap my trainner's for shoes :whistling:

but keep the jeans

Edited by dogs32

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

I would like to say a big thanks to Ian Cameron for doing such a good job with the organisation of the Manchester get together. I must say that it was a very enjoyable evening and Ian literally went to town carrying out research for the evening. It was nice meeting with eveyone and in particular the people who are coming out on the tours this year.

Tom

Posted

I would like to say a big thanks to Ian Cameron for doing such a good job with the organisation of the Manchester get together. I must say that it was a very enjoyable evening and Ian literally went to town carrying out research for the evening. It was nice meeting with eveyone and in particular the people who are coming out on the tours this year.

Tom

I agree 100% with that mate. There is no one more thorough than Ian when it comes to these things.

Pat, its god to know you is still alive! :D

Posted

Would just like to say a big thank you to all that managed to come along to manchester this weekend I'd like to think everyone had a great time it was fantastic to meet the new team for this years chase season. Thanks for the kind words tom and john you know when it comes to drinking and eating i'll have things sorted lol. Roll on may the 7th for when i fly out for tour 2 a day early not long now

Edited by ian cameron

Posted

Would just like to say a big thank you to all that managed to come along to manchester this weekend I'd like to think everyone had a great time it was fantastic to meet the new team for this years chase season. Thanks for the kind words tom and john you know when it comes to drinking and eating i'll have things sorted lol. Roll on may the 7th for when i fly out for tour 2 a day early not long now

cheers Ian for a good night out...

Lesson learnt on my behalf is take a mobile with you :cold:

Posted

Hi all!

Thank you Ian for organising a top night out in Manchester, my head has just stopped hurting :rolleyes: It was lovely to catch up with everyone and to meet new people who are going out this year.

Pat - I am glad to hear that you are alive :rolleyes:

See you all soon

Tammy

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Tornadoey

Glad you all seem to have had a great time. Hope to see some pics from the night :whistling:

Posted
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)
  • Location: Caterham-on-the-hill, Surrey, 190m asl (home), Heathrow (work)

Yes, thanks ian for organising what was an enjoyable evening. Nice meeting more new faces that are going out chasing this year. Shame I won't be with you out there on the Plains this year, but I will be there virtually as much as i can!

Posted

I just want to say my thanks to Ian for organising a great weekend. It was also a great chance to finally meet up with everyone and put names to faces.

Posted

It was great to get to meet you all finally! A big well done to Ian for his organisation. Getting 14 people to the right hotel and then guiding them round Manchester can't have been easy. As Andy P said its good to put faces to the names you see on here. I am certainly a lot less nervous about arriving in Dallas now. For those of you not on Tour 1 I hope you see plenty of activity. And for those who are I will see you in 56(?)days!

Edited by icbinb