Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West England Cold Spell Discussion

J10

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

sorry to pee on anyone's bonfire but I would be glad not to have any more snow and cold - it has gone on too long now - so I would have been cheering if the forecast said dry and warmer smile.gif

I have a feeling there will be a fair bit more snow before we get any mild weather. Come April I'll be loving the warm weather! (before then its rarely 'warm')

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and thundery or Cold and snowy.

Humm, Those meto warnings are a little worrying ( looks like sun / mon maybe a no-go for snow round here.. )

Still far away however, So we will see.

Posted

A young lad at our local Co-op decided to be helpful and duly went out with buckets of hot water and a brush to get rid of the snow and ice.

It was like dancing on ice. :lol:

It is -1 here according to the car and getting much colder. Also think I am about to get a little more snow, well the sky certainly tells that story anyway.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold in winter, snow, frost but warm summers please

A young lad at our local Co-op decided to be helpful and duly went out with buckets of hot water and a brush to get rid of the snow and ice.

It was like dancing on ice. biggrin.gif

It is -1 here according to the car and getting much colder. Also think I am about to get a little more snow, well the sky certainly tells that story anyway.

Genius! Perhaps someone should show him a shovel instead :lol:

aspire, the next stop in the GFS rollercoaster rolls out about now, shortly followed by the UKMO and then ECM around 6ish.