Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London And The South East Regional Discussion Thread - Part 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: T/Storms, Snow, Extreme Rain, Anything out of the ordinary!

I think we are overdue some 'propper' winter weather this year, all good things.........

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

Heavy snow moving towards the NE of England at the moment, definitely wasn't on the forecast, snow more extensive into the Wash than forecasted too

post-7073-0-20227700-1328224288_thumb.jp

Something to think about!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy Cold Winters & Warm Dry Summers

What I love about the London & SE threads are due to the highest populace in this area it's the busiest and we are on part 4 already without even seeing any lying snow yet!

I reckon it will be number 6 or 7 before we have the excitement of lying snow reports and by Monday we could be in the teens for our thread number if we have a lot of snow.

I did my weekly shop at Asda earlier this evening and got myself a snow shovel, hope I get to use it sometime this month!

As for what we are going to get and when, I am afraid it's down to radar watching from Saturday night onwards, exciting times ahead!

I am going to guess at 10 cm by Monday for my garden which hopefully will mean I can stay at home yay!

Oh and all snow, no smelly rain!

Posted

I am going to guess at 10 cm by Monday for my garden which hopefully will mean I can stay at home yay!

I think this is what 99% of this forum (including myself) are hoping for.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

Snow showers really packing into Eastern areas..

Still nothing showing up for our part of the world though, wouldn't mind seeing an area of snow like the one coming in to the Wash, that'd be good for a few cm.