Thunder?
Local
Radar
Hot?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion - January 14th 2013 12z Onwards

Coast

Posted

Looks like our only hope for tonight (For those that have no laying snow)

A freeze up/drying up process between now and about midnight ish.

Set your alarm for about 2/3am. If it aint snowing then, forget it.

15-779.GIF?14-12

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

It's been said before, I know, but the whatever the weather, we'll weather the weather, whether it be fine or foul!

CD

Posted

ok, tues 27c max

wed, max of 23c but feeling very pleasant in the sunshine with a cool breeze

thurs gets warmer again, humidity will be the problem as it shall be cloudy but very warm

Fri will be lovely but the chance of a light cooling showing in the afternoon, highs of 26-28c across the region

Totally pathetic and exactly what I expected.

You and Thinon have not got a clue, it is plainly clear, I asked him the other day to put something together for us with some charts.

Its very easy to ridicule others with their input, sometimes I dont know why they bother

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and thunderstorms!! (With the odd gale thrown in)

Those showers over wales/midlands are dissipating as i suggested they would so wont reach here

They seem to be holding at the moment... They could still affect parts of our region, worth keeping an eye on.

http://www.meteociel.fr/ukmo/runs/2013011412/UN96-21.GIF?14-17

UKMO 96 :)--- getting colder daily for 4 days-

SussexMark- the upper level steering winds are not condusive for snow showers moving west that far on tues + weds-

http://www.meteociel.fr/ukmo/runs/2013011412/UN120-21.GIF?14-17

AWSOME ukmo update again- bitter for the rest of the week with increasing chances of snow... very cold overnight.

S

Posted

to be honest folks, we should all be used to this kind of disappointment down here... we have seen this Soooooooooooooooo many times from snow events to thunder storms that never turn up. So buckle up and think of england, and to what a bugger of country it can be when it involves the weather!!

Posted

ok, tues 27c max

thurs gets warmer again, humidity will be the problem as it shall be cloudy but very warm

Fri will be lovely but the chance of a light cooling showing in the afternoon, highs of 26-28c across the region

Sorry I can't understand words can you please provide pictures

Posted

You and Thinon have not got a clue, it is plainly clear, I asked him the other day to put something together for us with some charts.

Its very easy to ridicule others with their input, sometimes I dont know why they bother

Plainly clear?! right. yesterday all day i was banging on about this warm sector, trying to warn people, but i got hit with upgrade this dont worry about that etc...... yet i was right, people need a dose of reality

ps. sense of humour breakdown?!

Better to wait for a decent Ryanair sale then everyone can fly to Europe somewhere in a couple of weeks for guaranteed snow, then book a trip after for guaranteed early spring warmth around the Med. Much better than constant damp in the UK.

Edited by SF-02

Posted

ok, tues 27c max

You forgot your charts

Posted

http://www.meteociel...96-21.GIF?14-17

UKMO 96 smile.png--- getting colder daily for 4 days-

SussexMark- the upper level steering winds are not condusive for snow showers moving west that far on tues + weds-

http://www.meteociel...20-21.GIF?14-17

AWSOME ukmo update again- bitter for the rest of the week with increasing chances of snow... very cold overnight.

S

Could the South east see heavy snow showers wednesday?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

ok, tues 27c max

that will definitely downgrade nearer the time lol

Posted

bye bye rain.... clear skies behind the rain band- that should cool things down a bit. ice could be a problem

Posted

Where have all these expert told ya so, I predicted this, I told you this would happen trolls appeared from ?? Thank heavens for the ignore button, otherwise I mightve resorted to violence :)

Guest archiesmummy

There are more of us that really appreciate what gets posted on here from your good self, John pike, coast, Surrey and in the winter Yamkin to name just a few, still lots of winter to go!

Posted

Where have all these expert told ya so, I predicted this, I told you this would happen trolls appeared from ?? Thank heavens for the ignore button, otherwise I mightve resorted to violence smile.png

when someone has a different opinion why are they called a troll?! its rather sad

anyways onto weather....

Posted

OK, bringing the thread back around to the happy, positive place it seems to be for 51 other weeks of the year. It would be a shame to start removing posts because they are getting personal or snidey - but it can be done.......

Posted

ok, tues 27c max

two-thumbs-up.jpg

Good one!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

OK, bringing the thread back around to the happy, positive place it seems to be for 51 other weeks of the year. It would be a shame to start removing posts because they are getting personal or snidey - but it can be done.......

Was just about to post the same, although perhaps not as politely as you ...lol