Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

London & South East Regional Discussion 18th January 2013, 06z onwards

Coast

Posted

Even heavier in Central London now! ohmy.png

I guess the old saying is true: "Those who are pattient, will recieve" or something to that affect. blum.gif

Best. Day. EVA!!!!

In which case I should get about 3 feet of snow by the end of the day as I've bean REALLY patient....... rofl.gif

Posted

Just been sledging up Seaford Head.. Our Local Cliff :p Was Fun And Painful.. only me and my mates were up there.. the wind chill was really felt :p only a few flakes at the moment now

Posted

Very good snowfall here, not sure how deep but its still coming down at a decent clip. I came back home from school, M25 wasn't too bad, the A3 was a little more frozen but still not bad. Side roads are struggling big time however.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and Storms

Nothing yet in Little Wakering, but cant be long if the Shrimper in Southend has some flakes falling. Windchill is really kicking in now

Posted

The front is definitely weakening as it moves further NE. Very light snowfall here now and totals not as high as I would have expected.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, Thunderstorms,

I think 6PM London should start to see it fizzle out my guess..

Perhaps not if the NAE is right

post-7073-0-78803400-1358515480_thumb.gi

Posted

Just started in Woodchurch (Ashford) coming quite heavily but small flakes. just starting to cover the little close we live on.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

The front is definitely weakening as it moves further NE. Very light snowfall here now and totals not as high as I would have expected.

Still moderate snow here, whereabouts are you in Lewes?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny; chilly and sunny; thunderstorms; extreme

Look at that rain today radar growing heavy snow from a line southampton to london plenty of time left in this yet I'm going to say 20+ cms west of london sw london

wwooooohoo