Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Three Counties & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 20th 2013>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

My road is like an ice rink. Absolutely ridiculous in a RWD car help.gifrofl.gif

My old car was a RWD...in 2011 it became part of a scrap metal pile along with a loss of my no claims.

Posted

My road is like an ice rink. Absolutely ridiculous in a RWD car help.gifrofl.gif

I feel your pain. After I had dug my van out of a snow drift, I stupidly took my wife's RX8 out to put petrol in it. If it wasn't so bloody dangerous it would have been quite funny.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

I feel your pain. After I had dug my van out of a snow drift, I stupidly took my wife's RX8 out to put petrol in it. If it wasn't so bloody dangerous it would have been quite funny.

Well they certainly burn petrol. biggrin.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Hooray. Finally got the wifes car back up the hill from last night.(MISSION). Hope everyone got around safely today. Signs of a brief warm up over the weekend or just after,But that,s all it is atm Signs.

Posted

She gets a good 18 miles to the gallon.

Is that petrol or oil? :) My RWD mistress is staying tucked up in her bed, no way I'd ever get it back up the drive even if I could get it up the lane. Got my drifting kick out the way with a spell on the wet weather handling area at Rockingham - great fun good.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Bored now, When is the next snow event that creates Misery,Empty shop shelves,cars stranded,Kids off school,Day of work,Big gas bills,Cabin fever.

Posted

Anyone able to give me a longer outlook? Beginning of Feb time please biggrin.png

It will still be winter, so we can look forward to mild, and at times wet weather perhaps cold and dry with wintery showers. Hope that helps :)

Posted

Oh my goodness!! Some of my friends have started face planting in the snow and taking piccies!!! So funny!

post-10929-0-51438800-1358800743_thumb.j

Posted

Is that petrol or oil? smile.png My RWD mistress is staying tucked up in her bed, no way I'd ever get it back up the drive even if I could get it up the lane. Got my drifting kick out the way with a spell on the wet weather handling area at Rockingham - great fun good.gif

i allowed my wifes car out of the garage been in their since Thursday, mind you might nave a we think their light snow falling down in Ipswich at the moment!!

Posted

Those showers are really pepping up!!! Coastal areas must be seeing some of the good stuff?