Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter Model Output Discussion -12Z 07/02/13 onwards

Coast

Posted
Posted (edited) · Hidden by pottyprof, February 9, 2013 - off topic
Hidden by pottyprof, February 9, 2013 - off topic

OK, I'm lost. You mean did I take the bait?... I just asked if it was your prediction - I assumed it was.

Have you been on the shandies? tease.gif

124hvdi.jpg Edited by andy100
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter plus Summer.
Posted · Hidden by pottyprof, February 9, 2013 - off topic

Andy please stop , the 00z runs are coming.

Leave us alone or do normal will you.

Dont do this please.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.
Posted · Hidden by pottyprof, February 9, 2013 - off topic

No snow for Sun/Mon on the 00z, All Northern england (mostly excluded), most snow confined to all of Wales, NI, and Scotland.

You mad Ryan Troll Nederland boy?

The 00 has not run for tonight yet, well it has but it's not published yet, so kindly stop talking nonsence.

Posted

The 00 has not run for tonight yet, well it has but it's not published yet, so kindly stop talking nonsence.

You dont nothing now all can see , GME 00z is coming about 30 minutes i prove to you .

Than everbody will see who is talking the true.

No problem.

Posted

You dont nothing now all can see , GME 00z is coming about 30 minutes i prove to you .

Than everbody will see who is talking the true.

No problem.

Sorry I thought andy was saying about tonights gfs 00z run, must have missed a post somewhere.

Posted

Sorry I thought andy was saying about tonights gfs 00z run, must have missed a post somewhere.

You think to much , dont judge to quik.

You are not moderator or admin.

To call me a troll wile everbody can see mine forum with my name , with my mail. My twitteraccount .,is very very irresponsible from you. I forgive you this time . Dont do this please , i love weather. People love me from UK , my Pb message is with love from 277 members.I dont care or its winter or summer , i enyoy just the weathermodels.

Edited by Ryan Dutch Weatherman

Posted

To call me a troll wile everbody can see mine forum with my name , with my mail. My twitteraccount .,is very very irresponsible from you. I forgive you this time . Dont do this please , i love weather. People love me from UK , my Pb message is with love from 277 members.I dont care or its winter or summer , i enyoy just the weathermodels.

Read my post again I did no such thing, you read the quote, the troll bit was andy. I was defending you.

Okay people we come on here to discuss the weather models the previous posts that contained sniping at other members have been removed or edited.

Please send a PM to one of the team members or hit the report button that way it keeps this thread tidy and easier for others to read.

Posted

Ok en now move on everybody to weathermodels please, . GME 00z is finished about 30 minutes or shorter.

BTW i have snow in my country en it is still snowing here en tomorrow en sunday end monday. So i dont have headache about snow ! It is snowing while i am writing now ! This is the last thing i say about me .I dont like to talk about me end i dont want you to talk over me , i want everbody to talk about the WEATHERMODELS ., holy caramba ? so difficault to achieve !

Read my post again I did no such thing, you read the quote, the troll bit was andy. I was defending you.

Sorry dan , s... i am confused now en angry ,.

Can we talk now about WEATHER please.

Posted

post-18788-0-69680700-1360379304_thumb.p There the slide low comes .I say good position [ still unsure]

Than look , the airmassa linie frome above levels get thicker.

I keep saying we are in for a surprise.

En look the collusion.post-18788-0-04004900-1360379365_thumb.p

GME 00z.From Offenbach Germany.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

^^^^ the early GME ( DWD Model ) has continued the movement SW - again another ~ 75 miles- mainly up at the eastern end-

Hence more cold air on tap for the SE....

http://modeles.meteo...gme-0-48.png?00

S

I prefer it too - more of a true easterly flow here and as you say far better uppers to work with:

gme-0-48.png?00

gme-1-48.png?00

Still a good cold pool out to +72:

gme-1-72.png?00

The frontal stuff for here was always more a potential nuisance than a help (not quite so true for southwest Scotland) so as soon as we can get the real cold in and an easterly flow the better IMO. And of course this in turn helps those further south - the cold pooling on the 18Z is helpful to no one really:

gfs-1-72.png?18

Edited by LomondSnowstorm

Posted

post-18788-0-70550100-1360380526_thumb.pLook the high by GME 00z very good position .Ist move s at 72 hour away from Scandi to the forbidden area near the south of Spitsbergen.

post-18788-0-25837900-1360380541_thumb.pVery coldies at the 850 Hp level -1500 meter attitude.

post-18788-0-11326000-1360380556_thumb.pLook at this movement of the Jetstream , amazing.

post-18788-0-38060500-1360380624_thumb.pThe 500 hp temperature 5 km level.Is also amazing cold.

Than we have upcoming extra moisture from the nordsea en the canal en the irish sea .

I say this is a great wintry charts from the German model GME 00z from Offenbach , for the UK.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: cold and snowy in winter, a good mix of weather the rest of the time

NAE precipitation accumulation seems to focus the front further south too, showers starting to pack into eastern Scotland by the end of Sunday too:

13021018_0900.gif

compared to:

13021018_0818.gif

Posted

The difference between the GME and the GFS in terms of the uppers profile at +36 is something else:

GME:

gme-1-36.png

GFS:

gfs-1-36.png

Edited by LomondSnowstorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Methuselah, February 9, 2013 - Off topic...
Hidden by Methuselah, February 9, 2013 - Off topic...

Excellent UKMO at 42/48

http://www.meteociel.fr/ukmo/runs/2013020900/UW48-21.GIF?09-04

Expect snow warning area to extend into London & the SE -

temp at 48 from unmodified raw is 1c.

Very good for the midlands esp east.

T60 still snow in the SE.

S

Could be a boom!! In order Steve lol. It is looking increasingly promising for a larger part of the country now.

Do you think that the convective stuff would be all the way down the east coast as the low pulls away?

Edited by john mac
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow
Posted · Hidden by Methuselah, February 9, 2013 - Off topic...

I will become in the morning a excellent Hirlam gif with the snow., special for this weekend en monday.

I wait for permission my side en also from here , .

Eh? Am I alone in finding this post incomprehensible? Can anyone translate this for me?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Channel low = Heavy snow

Excellent UKMO at 42/48

http://www.meteociel...48-21.GIF?09-04

Expect snow warning area to extend into London & the SE -

temp at 48 from unmodified raw is 1c.

Very good for the midlands esp east.

T60 still snow in the SE.

Looks very good as well for convective snow in the E of scotland & parts of the NE

S

any chance for the s.w Steve or rain to snow into the evening. Looks better then GFS with less of a warm sector

Posted
Posted · Hidden by Methuselah, February 9, 2013 - Off topic...

Eh? Am I alone in finding this post incomprehensible? Can anyone translate this for me?

Is animation of Hirlam model with snow forecast.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

near NIL chance for the SW-

maybe convective stuff for the E - but lighter further south you go-

GFS going for a big snow event at 114-

S

Is that another slider?

I think someone mentioned last night