Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wednesday 23rd June 2004

WeatherGod

Posted

Would you believe it already had a nasty shower and ive seen a rainbow at this time of the morning :shock:

Is that rare :?:

Posted

It's strong sunshine even this early so I wouldn't imagine its unique. A hefty 1-2 hour spell of rain is approaching/reached the Midlands from the SW heading eastwards. No thunderstorms though. And I wanted to have a walk out and buy the paper and packet of cigs.

Posted

Hi Frank, at the moment that is more likely to be high level lightning cloud to cloud lightning, so with the low cloud that much of the country has at the moment, it will be hard to see :lol:

Posted

Lol, I just posted that in the current conditions.

It’s true though, most of them will be IC lightning high in the clouds.

Any CG or IC at low levels will occur later today in thundery showers, if there are any.

Posted

:cry: :cry: thats it ..........by the look of the rada lightning is all over the north sea AGAIN....so im getting a big boat and sit in the north sea hehehehe :twisted: :evil: yes i know im mad but we never have ant thunder here :cry: :cry: lol kaz

Posted
:cry:  :cry: thats it ..........by the look of the rada lightning is all over the north sea AGAIN....so im getting a big boat and sit in the north sea hehehehe :twisted:  :evil: yes i know im mad but we never have ant thunder here  :cry:  :cry: lol kaz

I agree with you 100% :!:

Posted

Just got back from work but as I was driving to work we had a thunderstorm, I saw a flash in the clouds. This was during an extremely heavy downpour, I was thinking that the level of intensity was the same as it normally is when it is red on the BBC radar, kept up that level on heaviness from 8:50 to 9:00.

Posted

Just seen on News24, that Brighton's west pier has collapsed due to the storms. Was in a poor condition anyway but looks as if this Storm has finished it off. :lol: :lol:

Posted

It’s a shame it was not the pier with all the arcades on it, what a bloody eye sore that is, was expecting a dance hall and some nice restaurants not a bunch of thugs making a fast buck and running it into the ground or should that be sea. :lol:

Now I digress, I never realised the Brighton had the only under sea railway line in the world thanks to the Victorians :shock:

No excuse about leaves or the wrong sort of snow/ice there then :!:

Adi

Posted

We had a brief storm at 7pm

Thunde, not too sure about lightening, but serious downfall (4mm in 10 mins)

All quiet at the mo but having seen the radar I think there may be more :lol:

Posted
It’s a shame it was not the pier with all the arcades on it, what a bloody eye sore that is, was expecting a dance hall and some nice restaurants not a bunch of thugs making a fast buck and running it into the ground or should that be sea.   :(  

Now I digress, I never realised the Brighton had the only under sea railway line in the world thanks to the Victorians  :shock:  

No excuse about leaves or the wrong sort of snow/ice there then  :!:  

Adi

Yes i am sure they could think of something mate..wrong type of bat on the line erm,train drivers scared of the dark the list goes on :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Posted

had some torrential rain and serious winds from 7pm to 11pm yesterday, bit of damage to trees and neighbours greenhouse roof is in pieces on the lawn.