Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern Regional Discussion Discussion 21st May 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted

31c yesterday at 3.15pm, highest of year beating the previous on Sat of 30.5c at 2:49pm

Another great day, so far up to 26.7c

Edited by lettice

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Proper seasonal weather but especially warm sunny summers.

Well all I can say is that its gurt lush.  I'm such a happy bunny and completely in my element with the sun and heat.  I've walked miles with my camera and seen some fantastic sights and have seen 2 new butterflies so far.  A bit too hot for me to go cycling though.  I found this old post, I should start my own forecasting company Posted Image

South West & Central Southern England Regional Discussion 22/03/13 08z ----->

Posted Image Posted by Bumpkin on 27 March 2013 - 18:15 in Regional Discussions

'Dorsetbred', on 27 Mar 2013 - 18:06, said:Posted Image

Ha, UK's own Punxsutawney Phil!

When I come out of hibernation I shall predict a glorious summer and hope that I can forecast better than Phil because Phil's predictions have been correct only 39% of the time Posted Image

Posted

I recorded Countryfile to watch the week forecast and was astounded to see the HIGH growing and strengthening by the end of this week! By Friday we will have had a fortnight of almost maximum sunshine with every day except last Thursday above 25c and, since Saturday, maxxes above 30c have been widespread and look like continuing!

Posted

Hot again after a warm night Posted Image Temperature is 28.0C after a minimum of 19.2C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

I recorded Countryfile to watch the week forecast and was astounded to see the HIGH growing and strengthening by the end of this week! By Friday we will have had a fortnight of almost maximum sunshine with every day except last Thursday above 25c and, since Saturday, maxxes above 30c have been widespread and look like continuing!

You wait for next week if my hunch is right, the bonus will be an increasing risk of storms, if you like that kind of thing. Posted Image 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Hot again after a warm night Posted Image Temperature is 28.0C after a minimum of 19.2C.

That minimum is a bit too uncomfortable for me. Posted Image However, I did notice Carol Kirkwood suggested an overnight minimum of only 21c (70 friggin Fahrenheit) for tonight in London. Posted Image She also suggested the Southampton and London areas are likely to see the highest Temperatures as the week continues.

Posted

That minimum is a bit too uncomfortable for me. Posted Image However, I did notice Carol Kirkwood suggested an overnight minimum of only 21c (70 friggin Fahrenheit) for tonight in London. Posted Image She also suggested the Southampton and London areas are likely to see the highest Temperatures as the week continues.

Yes it was awful trying to sleep last night Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Going to be a sleepless night here. Put the thermometer in the bedroom and it's 27.4c Posted Image

Pfftt, was 31c In my bedroom last night, guess that explains why I didn't sleep too well lol. tonight wont be any better and with the models showing the heat intensifying there looks to be no end in sight to the uncomfortable nights, yes it's great for sitting out in the garden til late but for sleeping it's crap!

Posted

Going by Netweather forecast for my postcode the temperature will not get above 18c until next Monday. I think something may be wrong with the software although it is slightly cooler this evening than recent nights

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

another toasty day in Wiltshire....28.2C and blimey, didn't it feel hot!......more of the same to come

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

Its great to see BBC Channel Islands frequently Retweeting mine now! :D 

TUESDAY: High cloud with mist and fog at first. Becoming Sunny and Very Warm. 19-25c

Cornwall's Forecast: http://www.cciweathe...wall/4573724902

Channel Islands Forecast: http://www.cciweathe...ands/4573977985

180 Followers @kernowweather including Edward Sault, BBC Channel Islands Presenter & BBC Channel Islands themselves!

Posted

Whats up with net weather temp forecast? Has Axminster as average temp of 17 to 18c, I wish because I hate this heat but I dont think they'v got it right, unless they are meaning 1am not 1pm.

Posted

The Netweather forecast for here has shown a max of just 18C for days now lol.

Posted

Going by Netweather forecast for my postcode the temperature will not get above 18c until next Monday. I think something may be wrong with the software although it is slightly cooler this evening than recent nights

Would be worth mentioning to the support guys, to rectify if annoying is amiss.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.

Currently down in St Ives, perfect weather down here and the beaches are packed.

Posted

A slight change today with patchy Cumulus developing in the last hour, still on course for the 4th 30c day in a row with it currently 29.8c!

Posted

Beautiful sunny skies in Exmouth, on holiday, with a lot of cirrus clouds around. They actually look like feathers, loving it!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

my theory of relativity....matches the current weather.........

more heat + more sun = more beer 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Just loving this spell of weather. Another very warm day here maxing at 28.9C so far with a slight breeze which is always pleasant.

Posted